Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 35 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could definitely do that. I added your FC to my 3DS. I'm working on Eastern time (so currently 9:30 AM) if that would affect when we'd both be able to get on at the same time.

Also, thanks in advance :)
Hey I live on the same timezone as you!! :D I'll need about 20 minutes before we can trade, would that be okay?

I have a shaymin to, not shiny and not for competitive but he is still shaymin
Other than Cresselia and Landorus, is there anything from my list that you'd want to know more info about? I could always use a second Shaymin :p

EDIT: To TJ: That would be fine. Makes it a lot easier, too :D. Trying to give someone a Xerneas I was holding onto is difficult when they're about 9 hours ahead of you lol. I'm actually checking out the dubbed Pokemon Origins at the moment since I've only watched the original with subtitles so I'll be kept busy :p

Other than Cresselia and Landorus, is there anything from my list that you'd want to know more info about? I could always use a second Shaymin :p

EDIT: To TJ: That would be fine. I'm actually checking out the dubbed Pokemon Origins at the moment since I've only watched the original with subtitles so I'll be kept busy :p
Okay I'll talk to you in a bit dude

What ball should I breed Togepis in? Thinking Luxury or Heal Ball. Also if anyone has a Togepi safari I would love an add.

Seeking a nicknameable Shiny Bold 5/6IV'd Chansey with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell & Seismic Toss!
---

If you don't have a Chansey, still feel free to offer on the guys below~!
For trade I have:

Shiny Shellder | Jolly | Skill Link
31/31/31/30/31/31
Shell Smash | Icicle Spear | Rock Blast
Can nickname!

Shiny Gligar | Impish | Immunity
31/31/31/31/31/31
Stealth Rocks
Can nickname!

Shiny Scizor | Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/31/31/31
Bullet Punch | U-Turn | Pursuit | Superpower
252HP / 252ATK / 4SpDEF
Can nickname!

Shiny Scraggy | Jollly | Moxie
31/31/31/31/31/31
Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch
Can nickname!

Seeking a nicknameable Shiny Bold 5/6IV'd Chansey with Aromatherapy/Heal Bell & Seismic Toss!
---

If you don't have a Chansey, still feel free to offer on the guys below~!
For trade I have:

Shiny Shellder | Jolly | Skill Link
31/31/31/30/31/31
Shell Smash | Icicle Spear | Rock Blast
Can nickname!

Shiny Gligar | Impish | Immunity
31/31/31/31/31/31
Stealth Rocks
Can nickname!

Shiny Scizor | Adamant | Technician
31/31/31/31/31/31
Bullet Punch | U-Turn | Pursuit | Superpower
252HP / 252ATK / 4SpDEF
Can nickname!

Shiny Scraggy | Jollly | Moxie
31/31/31/31/31/31
Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch
Can nickname!
cmt for any of your shinies!

charizar

Banned deucer.
CMT guys ! looking for shiny kalos pokes with good ivs ! will offer big ! im looking for a timid good iv yveltal too!
I would like a contrary inkay and a shiny helioptile with any abilities (must wants)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)