Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started my X version so I don't have much to offer from there, but I have tons of IV bred EV trained pokemon from my BW. I'm looking for 5 IV EV trained Kalos region pokemon. I'm also looking for BP items. At the moment I want a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Gooey Goomy/Sliggoo/Goodra. Just tell me which Pokemon you want and I can see if I have it. Thanks!

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! i plan on using a scizor in fr i will get a scyther trade it to lg give it a metal coat and trade back into fr. my question is will this plan work?

LF someone who could train my pokemon, need someone tust worthy since they are shines FT: Depending on how many you train for me: 1- 5v HA pokemon 2- 5v Shiny pokemon(of my choice) 3 or more- Shiny Exclusive CharX 5v charmander w/ egg moves & CharX item
Edit: Ev Train and lvl to 50 :D
lol I could train one or two IF they're getting ev'd for attack or sp att trying to train defensive pokes is irritating xD you can pm me what your trying to get and well work it out ^^

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!!! i plan on using a scizor in fr i will get a scyther trade it to lg give it a metal coat and trade back into fr. my question is will this plan work?
Not 100% sure, but I think that should work as long as you have the national dex unlocked. IIRC I had a similar issue when trying to evolve a Golbat before finishing the game.

Is anyone willing to help me evolve my Haunter (I send you Haunter it evolves you send it back)

I have a female 5IV Modest Litwick or Modest 5IV Charmanders that I can give in return

Message me please if you're willing to help

I've got a question about the breeding mechanics. Let's say I save and the next egg I get is a 5IV offspring. Then I soft reset. I'll still get a 5IV offspring. But does the "wildcard" IV change everytime I soft reset, or does it stay the same?

Oh yeah, one of the parents holds a destiny knot.

I don't suppose anyone has got a hidden ability female Skitty? =( Wonder Guard...

Physically it's coverage is pretty poor isn't it? I mean there's no harm in having DD as an EM as a bonus, but I don't really get it otherwise.

What Pokeball do you think works well with Lapras?

Heavy ball will probably be appreciated since most can't get hold of apricorn balls. ^^

Most can get hold of a heavy ball lapras if you want one. hehe see what I did there^^
Haha I actually thought of you when writing that! =P Are you providing Smogon with apricorn balls mister!?

...Maybe I could find a special ball HA Skitty somewhere too then..

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
LF someone who could train my pokemon, need someone tust worthy since they are shines FT: Depending on how many you train for me: 1- 5v HA pokemon 2- 5v Shiny pokemon(of my choice) 3 or more- Shiny Exclusive CharX 5v charmander w/ egg moves & CharX item
Edit: Ev Train and lvl to 50 :D
I could EV/level two pokemon :) just tell me what spreads you want.

With that pun out of the way do you have anything in particular that you might want for a ♀Heavy Ball Lapras?

IVs don't matter, but a Modest, or Calm(?) Nature would be nice.
I just bred five eggs. Four of them were female. You can have one of them. The natures and ivs are completely random. I'll message you the exact natures in a few minutes and you can choose one.

Physically it's coverage is pretty poor isn't it? I mean there's no harm in having DD as an EM as a bonus, but I don't really get it otherwise.

What Pokeball do you think works well with Lapras?

Ice shard, body slam, bulldoze, outrage (transfer only), and waterfall..youre walled by steels basically but normal water os still a good attacking combo..its not gonna take ou by storm but...I dont think thats surprising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)