Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou so much!
I'll take it in whaytever it comes in.

My FC is 2965 0012 8550
Can i ask what yours is? I apologise if its in your sig, my phone doesn't display them.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thankyou so much!
I'll take it in whaytever it comes in.

My FC is 2965 0012 8550
Can i ask what yours is? I apologise if its in your sig, my phone doesn't display them.
You can flip most phones on the side to see signatures on Smogon. My FC: 4785-5257-3383 IGN: Halute (Zz) and I'll be online in a couple minutes.

Edit: Good luck at your VGC.

Last edited:
Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-Must be from Gen III, IV, or V
-Must be something I don't already carry in my thread
-Cannot be in a Dream Ball (unless you provide a parent)
-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.
Knock off ice punch ice shard sneasel? im sure you have a sneasel already..but..that tutor move though

Edit: unless you just mean a pokemon from those gens bred in gen 6 :/ which I juat realized is very possibly what you meant

Last edited:
I just IV checked my HA Eevee in the calculator, it turned out quite surprising...

Eevee - #133 (Lonely)
Male (♂) Anticipation
HP: 20 - 23
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 4 - 6
SpA: 31
SpD: 10, 12
Speed: 10, 12

HP type: Rock.

It may be good for Leafeon though. What do you think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that he is Level 30

Last edited:
I just IV checked my HA Eevee in the calculator, it turned out quite surprising...

Eevee - #133 (Lonely)
Male (♂) Anticipation

Depends if you want to use him competitively or not. 2 (possibly) perfect IVs isn't ideal IMO but your call of course :)

Eevee - #133 (Lonely)
Male (♂) Anticipation

You should rebreed it to get 31 IVs in all the relevant places. Also, I would go for Adamant or Jolly for Leafeon :)

Anyone have an unusual breeding request they'd like done for free? I'm willing to take on up to 3. Here are my requirements:

-No shinies

I'm looking for interesting and cool things to breed to add to my new thread, so feel free to request whatever nature, ball, and egg moves you want! Like I said, I'll be doing this for free. You'll get a 5 IV female of whatever I breed when it's done.
Could u get me a nincada in luxury ball and bold and adamant nature?. With 31/31/31/X/31. I would like em night slash,endure,and bug bite please. In return I am willing to trade 1 shiny from my thread :).

-No shinies

Hmm, Tater is opening up breeding requests...

I think you need a nicer Drilbur than your old 'Poke Ball one ;). How about Timer Ball HA Drilbur. EMs are fairly straight forward, your choice.

I wish Excadrill learned Iron Head by level up.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, Tater is opening up breeding requests...

I think you need a nicer Drilbur than your old 'Poke Ball one ;). How about Timer Ball HA Drilbur. EMs are fairly straight forward: Rapid Spin. Could always do some others as well :).
Rapid Spin is a level up move as well, so I don't think that really counts as an egg move.

What's the best hidden power for Heatran in this gen? I already have Timid HP Ice and Calm HP Ice. Was thinking of going Quiet for Trick Room :)

HP Ice or HP Grass for Heatran?

Hai,

I'm extremely bored (blame revision for finals) and I want to try my hand at some RNG'ing again, seeing as my last was loooong ago.
The purpose of this is to kind of get me back in to the swing of things, and I need your help!

I will take 5 projects, preferably Captures, because breeding is too easy. You may provide a species of Pokémon to RNG, the IVs, gender and whatnot, and of course, the Pokéball. Legends are off limits, because I will RNG on carts exclusively and they've all been caught.

So challenge me! Pokémon captured will eventually (meaning once I get off my ass and play through X) be transferred via Pokébank and donated to the Social Media Project if needed.

P.S. I can RNG on: SoulSilver, Platinum, Black, White and Black 2

P.P.S. Contact me via VM/PM

Last edited:
Hai,

I'm extremely bored (blame revision for finals) and I want to try my hand at some RNG'ing again, seeing as my last was loooong ago.
The purpose of this is to kind of get me back in to the swing of things, and I need your help!

I will take 5 projects, preferably Captures, because breeding is too easy. You may provide a species of Pokémon to RNG, the IVs, gender and whatnot, and of course, the Pokéball. Legends are off limits, because I will RNG on carts exclusively and they've all been caught.

So challenge me! Pokémon captured will eventually (meaning once I get off my ass and play through X) be transferred via Pokébank and donated to the Social Media Project if needed.

P.S. I can RNG on: SoulSilver, Platinum, Black, White and Black 2
Do a lure ball staryu/starmie

Looking for:
Non-Standard Blitzel/Zebstrika (With HA (Sap Sipper)) caught in a Luxury ball
And...
A Shiny Darkrai (IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31) caught in a Master ball

Offering:
Anything (From my thread)

EDIT:
Xeno598 - I would be interested in that Shiny Darkrai of yours if was captured in a master ball. :)

Looking for:
Non-Standard Blitzel/Zebstrika (With HA (Sap Sipper)) caught in a Luxury ball
And...
A Shiny Darkrai (IV's: 31/x/31/31/31/31) caught in a Master ball

Offering:
Anything (From my thread)

EDIT:
Xeno598 - I would be interested in that Shiny Darkrai of yours if was captured in a master ball. :)
I can help with the Zebstrika, since I have it in of my friend safaris. Want me to get one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)