Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I was looking for a Female HA Wartortle on a Safari, I got a shiny Octillery instead. Should I feel happy because I got a shiny or sad because it's harder to get a Female HA Pokemon than a shiny?

Also I already got my Fem HA Spiritomb :) But I still need a Male Toxic Spikes Omanyte. I guess you could take my newfound Octillery for it.
Already helped :)
It's actually really easy to find Female HA pokemon...fainted male Cute Charmer (Skitty) at front of party, then a Gardevoir with Trace+Hypnosis. Or Worry Seed Venusaur (but then it's impossible to put them to sleep)

Hello, everyone. I'm looking for a female Growlithe in either a Fast Ball or a Level Ball (slight preference for Level Ball, but eh). IVs and egg moves aren't necessary, but are still pretty awesome, as would be a good nature.

I can offer a 4-5 IV female Love Ball Heracross or a 4-5 IV Pachirisu with HA Volt Absorb and EM Follow Me. If the Growlithe is a good nature/IVs/and has egg moves, I'll happily give both of these. I bred them myself, for any who may be curious. Posting this again since it seems my other trades fell through. Thanks for your time. =)

Hi, does anyone have Chev4's amazing re-distributable monsters? Or know of any re-distributables like them?:

30/31/31/31/31/31 Naive Luxury Ball Shiny Rayquaza
31/X/31/30/31/31 Bold Dive Ball HP Electric Shiny Suicune
31/14/31/30/31/31 Bold Premier Ball Shiny Rotom
31/17/31/31/31/31 Bold Dive Ball Shiny Porygon
31/X/31/30/31/31 Timid Luxury/Repeat/Premier Ball HP Grass Shiny Heatran
31/31/31/X/31/31 Careful Dusk/Nest/Net Ball Shiny Registeel

Last edited:

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well, I mean technically it's not hacking... Loooooool
From our own Wifi Rules, located here, which you should read before posting here again:
The Policy on Hacking

Smogon's definition of hacking is the following- Hacking is the use of any external device in order to modify the game and the game data in any sort of way.

With this in mind, the site will not promote hacking in any sort of way. This means that you may not post, discuss, or promote AR Codes, Save Data, and anything else related to Flash Cart activities. You also may not discuss what is "hacking" and what is not "hacking" - this is because this is an exercise in futility.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)