Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone trade and trade back a darkrai with me? I'm trying to teach my Smeargle dark void. My FC is 2638.1437.4651.

Last edited:
LF: Dusk Stone
I have an extra I won't be using. My FC is 2638.1437.4651. I'll be going online in 6 hours.

or you could get a dusk stone yourself from the inverse battles dude or from super training but ehh, if you're lazy, that's alright. Atleast I get an extra friend safari :D

Could someone trade and trade back a darkrai with me? I'm trying to teach my Smeargle dark void. My FC is 2638.1437.4651.

Also, if we get cheated out of a trade, is there a penalty for either side? I just want to know, since I'm making a rather risky offer...
please explain to me why trading a darkrai back and forth would result in youre smeargle knowing darkvoid

please explain to me why trading a darkrai back and forth would result in youre smeargle knowing darkvoid
No, I meant I would take the darkrai, Use it to indirectly teach my smeargle dark void, and trade it back. All within 5 minutes or so.

Last edited:
I have an extra I won't be using. My FC is 2638.1437.4651. I'll be going online in 6 hours.

or you could get a dusk stone yourself from the inverse battles dude or from super training but ehh, if you're lazy, that's alright. Atleast I get an extra friend safari :D
6 hours? Dang. Alright, thanks!

No, I meant I would take the darkrai, Use it to indirectly teach my smeargle dark void, and trade it back. All within 5 minutes or so. Nice try smartass.
ok now I understand I have an old random traded one that you cna keep but dont trade it I got it in a random trade so i dont know anything about it so I cant guarantee its legit im 99% sure it is but not 100 so

ok now I understand I have an old random traded one that you cna keep but dont trade it I got it in a random trade so i dont know anything about it so I cant guarantee its legit im 99% sure it is but not 100 so
I can keep? I really appreciate it! Also sorry for calling you that umm I kinda misinterpreted what you said sorry
That aside, what's your FC? And is there anything you need in return?

I can keep? I really appreciate it! Also sorry for calling you that umm I kinda misinterpreted what you said sorry
that aside, what's your FC? And is there anything you need in return?
its in my sig but I do need yours and yes you can keep it I have nouse for it just dont trade it if that 1% chance is real I dont want to be responsible for it normaly I trade only my own pokes or pokes from smogon people

and I dont need anything in return

Just finished breeding:
Impish Pachrisu with Volt Absorb
Egg Move: Follow Me
31/31/31/x/31/31

Let me know if interested in one! I'm interested in other 5IV pokemon

I have two Poochyenas in the day care right now. The male has a hidden ability and the female does not. Can the offspring have the hidden ability? And if so, what odds am I looking at?

edit: questioned answered. Thanks, guys.

Last edited:
I have two Poochyenas in the day care right now. The male has a hidden ability and the female does not. Can the offspring have the hidden ability? And if so, what odds am I looking at?
no you wont get the HA at all!!! the only way a male can pass the HA is breeding with a ditto

If I recall, the female needs to have the Hidden Ability. Try Breeding the male with a Ditto first to get the Hidden Ability on a female. Afterwards then you can breed for the Hidden Ability.

Remember, Females pass abilities.

That's a hard one. Zero. Male only passes HA when bred with a Ditto.

EDIT:
Double Team Ninja'd

If we get cheated out of a trade, is there a penalty for the cheat? And if so, who do we report him/her to?
Be sure to try and talk with them first, it might just be a simple misunderstanding.

Mods aren't keen to you reporting someone when you haven't tried to at least talk to them before reporting them.

Plus if they are truly at fault, it can give you more evidence for your report.

Yesterday I got two shiny pokemon hatched. I need someone to clone them for me, and the cloner may keep 1 copy of each pokemon, I need 6 copies of each.
Its a 6 IV Magikarp, and a 31/31/31/31/31/00 Brave snorlax. I didnt breed it as a munchlax because Im lazy and Im not going to use its egg moves.

Thanks !

Yesterday I got two shiny pokemon hatched. I need someone to clone them for me, and the cloner may keep 1 copy of each pokemon, I need 6 copies of each.
Its a 6 IV Magikarp, and a 31/31/31/31/31/00 Brave snorlax. I didnt breed it as a munchlax because Im lazy and Im not going to use its egg moves.

Thanks !
Last post on the page, ugh
Bump

Thanks !
I'll do it. I'll probably be able to do it in 2 hours, since I'm RNGeing a Slowpoke on Dream radar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)