Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a kangaskhan 5 iv and i want to knwo how many ivs its speed have , how can i know how many ivs it has at speed?

Go with Solarbeam, Excellent base power, and with sun out , it doesnt need to charge it.
Flamethrower for STAB+Sun power
Will O Wisp for Ruining those Physical pokemon
Hex for coverage and for that WoW Combo you like

So:

Item: Heat Rock (To extend the sun duration)
SolarBeam
Flamethrower
Hex
Will O Wisp

Hypnosis has a very low chance of hitting, and you already have a Status move.

Hi, I'm looking for someone to clone a pokemon for me. You may keep a non-redis copy if you'd like :)
Florges (♀)

Modest | Symbiosis (HA)
ID: 29934 | OT: Joczef
31/26/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire
Hatch Location: Parfum Palace

PM/VM me to negotiate!

jonnyknows

Banned deucer.
Changing the game's data is regarded as cheating
Cheating is very different from hacking. I'm just saying smogon should change their definition. Cheating is trying to gain an unlawful/unfair advantage over other players. Whereas the later is very, very different. Just saying, the definition is wrong. Regardless I only asked an opinion, not a head biting off from everyone. And seeing as this is pretty much the only highly active forum

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Cheating is very different from hacking. I'm just saying smogon should change their definition. Cheating is trying to gain an unlawful/unfair advantage over other players. Whereas the later is very, very different. Just saying, the definition is wrong. Regardless I only asked an opinion, not a head biting off from everyone. And seeing as this is pretty much the only highly active forum
You obviously didn't read this part of the rules either, they can be found here:
Smogon's definition of hacking is the following- Hacking is the use of any external device in order to modify the game and the game data in any sort of way.

With this in mind, the site will not promote hacking in any sort of way. This means that you may not post, discuss, or promote AR Codes, Save Data, and anything else related to Flash Cart activities. You also may not discuss what is "hacking" and what is not "hacking" - this is because this is an exercise in futility.
Our community holds itself to a higher standard than using cheap and easy codes to hack what others spend time and effort doing the normal way. It's not like it's that hard to learn how to IV breed in XY, or even soft reset for legends. If you want to hack, leave and go to somewhere like Gamefaqs or Marriland. We're pretty set in our ways (and definitions) here.

sorry but you're not correct in saying that hacking a pokemon that you caught in the wild and changing the IVs to being 31 is not cheating.

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Should I teach Body Slam to my XD Togepi or not? I don't know since it also has Tri Attack and it kind of interferes with the smexy 40% random status chance.

I don't really want to keep the discussion, but I get the feeling some people don't understand the difference of glitching, cheating and hacking. Only one of those are allowed!

Should I teach Body Slam to my XD Togepi or not? I don't know since it also has Tri Attack and it kind of interferes with the smexy 40% random status chance.
I love Tri attack!

why dont you give it both of them? if you can find a cloner you can have 2 1 with body slam and 1 with tri attack

lol why would you hack the game to get an advantage over other players hacking is just a means to an end so its still cheating you can denie it but hacking in this context is the same as cheating its just 1 of the methods to cheat

Send it to Emerald, clone it, and have one with Body Slam and one without it. Then clone the one with Body Slam and trade it to me :)

LF: 5-6iv ( Must be atleast 31/xx/31/31/31/31 ) Calm Jellicent

Ft:
-Shiny 6iv Jolly Landorus-T with stealth rocks OT. Mike ID No. 38444

can anyone check the shiny value of 1 egg for me I have only that one egg and sinceits a certain vivillion pattern I cant breed any more so

ofcourse il can pay something for it if needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)