Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 41 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapzap29

The obssessive man of passion
Hey wowgek7 I can check the tsv of that egg. Would you happen to have a 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto or any hidden power breeding dittos? I want to take up hidden power breeding but I've been having difficulty getting hidden power dittos. If you don't, no worries. I'll still check the egg for you

Hey wowgek7 I can check the tsv of that egg. Would you happen to have a 30/30/30/30/30/30 ditto or any hidden power breeding dittos? I want to take up hidden power breeding but I've been having difficulty getting hidden power dittos. If you don't, no worries. I'll still check the egg for you
cool thanks and nope sorry the only ditto I have is the one from most

ill add you but how do you check it I just trade it to you and then you check and trade it back?

sorry this is new for me so i dont know:)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Could somebody check my TSV?
Might be worth asking zapzap29 to do this, as it can be done at the same time as checking wowgek7's ESV. Even though shinies without their OT apparently mean nothing to them...

I have a whole collection of Hidden Power Dittos. They're all listed (excluding HP Ghost 'cause I'm lazy) in my thread. Please feel free to post there (or PM if you must) to let me know which you'd like. :)

zapzap29

cool thanks and nope sorry the only ditto I have is the one from most

ill add you but how do you check it I just trade it to you and then you check and trade it back?

sorry this is new for me so i dont know:)
You just have to trade me the egg and I can check the ESV and IVs with keysav. If KingHeracrossTheBug is still online, I can check his tsv too.

zapzap29

It should just be about 5 minutes, I need to back up the file with powersaves. After I check, I'll post back on this thread with the ESV and IVs. Then I'll send you a trade request and give you back the egg

zapzap29

Alrighty, here's the data for your Scatter bug egg. The ESV is at the end in parentheses
Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.26.31.31.31.31 [2359]

I'm going back online now to trade you your egg

Alrighty, here's the data for your Scatter bug egg. The ESV is at the end in parentheses
Scatterbug (F) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.26.31.31.31.31 [2359]

I'm going back online now to trade you your egg
cool il be there in a sec im in a battle now some random guy thought he could beat me:P

can someone list me an shiny value list that does work the normal smogon one doesnt work anymore eaparently it says it gives problems so its down

zapzap29

can someone list me an shiny value list that does work the normal smogon one doesnt work anymore eaparently it says it gives problems so its down
The r/svexchange database on Reddit is very thorough, I think they even have values for Smogon

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There's a link to a database of Smogon Wifi regular's TSVs in my signature. Already checked 2359 for you though, and no luck :(.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
not an option I dont have reddit
and damn I was affraid of it so my egg is practicly useless:(
It's really easy to register for an account, and if you want to hatch eggs it's really the place to go. Of all the shiny pokemon I've hatched (around 50 at this point) only 1 or 2 were hatched by users on Smogon. Give it a try, you'll be much better off there than here. :)

Still LF foreign HP Ice Ditto, or equivalent male from the Field egg group.

I also have a bunch of stuff I need to shift, PM me if any of it interests you:
Jolly 5IV Pinsir in Great Ball \w Feint/Bug Bite/Quick Attack/Close Combat (all abilities)
Modest 5/6IV Horsea in Luxury Ball \w Outrage (6IVs have Sniper only, otherwise mix of Sniper and Swift Swim)
Timid 31/e/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice) Eevee in Premier Ball \w Wish/Yawn (Male only, non HA)

It's really easy to register for an account, and if you want to hatch eggs it's really the place to go. Of all the shiny pokemon I've hatched (around 50 at this point) only 1 or 2 were hatched by users on Smogon. Give it a try, you'll be much better off there than here. :)
can be but I dont like accounts of me floating around that I dont use so I wont do that because then my persona data are in another databse and il try to have them in as little as possible.

and for people who say im overreacting (im sure people il think that) I have my reasons

can be but I dont like accounts of me floating around that I dont use so I wont do that because then my persona data are in another databse and il try to have them in as little as possible.

and for people who say im overreacting (im sure people il think that) I have my reasons
I think you're too much of a defeatist.

Reddit doesn't even ask for that much of your personal data if any. Just start trying for things even if you fail. Failure is bound to happen, but success can't be achieved without effort. The world isn't going to change things for you, you have to do it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)