Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 43 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now that my trade thread is open the first thing I plan on doing is putting together a solid collection of Kalos region Pokemon. So... best balls for:

Thanks!

Here is a brief overview of stuff I plan on breeding for the hoenn remake games some of these are already done some are not. I have all these spitbacks or have access to safari's with these pokemon in it. I can give anyone spitbacks of the pokemon mentioned on here for free just ask me or pm me or post on my profile I would not mind getting rid of spitbacks considering I am running out of box space. Either ways on to the stuff I have
treeko (HA)
torchic (HA)
Mudkip (with HA working on getting one from a user on smogon I do have one though from wonder trade)
poochyena (HA with ultra and luxury ball)
corpish (dream ball)
absol (premier ball and repeat for shiny)
corosola (love and dream)
bagon (safari possibly dream and great)
aron (premier ball)
electrike (safari ball might do a quick ball)
sableye (fast ball for shiny and moon ball)
might consider rebreeding a feebas in a dream ball with different egg moves
repeat ball snorunt
dream ball snorunt
dream ball cacnea
dream ball shuckle
moon ball ralts and dream ball
dream ball carvanha
premier ball skitty
heavy ball numel
repeat ball spinda possibly nest ball spinda

I have access to friend safari's as well and I wont be breeding anything else till this list and a few more hoenn things are complete any requests or wants let me know.

I think this might be a difficult cloning request but can somebody help me clone this egg please? I want to hold onto it in case there's a match but I also want to use it as a parent. Cloner can keep a copy and do whatever they want with it of course. PM/VM me if you can help.

Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
2 - Ralts (F) - Timid - Trace - 31.00.31.30.30.31 {2402}

I think this might be a difficult cloning request but can somebody help me clone this egg please? I want to hold onto it in case there's a match but I also want to use it as a parent. Cloner can keep a copy and do whatever they want with it of course. PM/VM me if you can help.

Position - Name - Nature - Ability - Spread - SV
2 - Ralts (F) - Timid - Trace - 31.00.31.30.30.31 {2402}
I can help in maybe 20 minutes if you'd like.

Is a Naive HP Fire Froakie with 26 Atk IVs instead of 30 any good? Or just wait til RNG blesses me?

EDIT: Never mind it has Torrent anyway lol

Last edited:
Here is a brief overview of stuff I plan on breeding for the hoenn remake games some of these are already done some are not. I have all these spitbacks or have access to safari's with these pokemon in it. I can give anyone spitbacks of the pokemon mentioned on here for free just ask me or pm me or post on my profile I would not mind getting rid of spitbacks considering I am running out of box space. Either ways on to the stuff I have
treeko (HA)
torchic (HA)
Mudkip (with HA working on getting one from a user on smogon I do have one though from wonder trade)
poochyena (HA with ultra and luxury ball)
corpish (dream ball)
absol (premier ball and repeat for shiny)
corosola (love and dream)
bagon (safari possibly dream and great)
aron (premier ball)
electrike (safari ball might do a quick ball)
sableye (fast ball for shiny and moon ball)
might consider rebreeding a feebas in a dream ball with different egg moves
repeat ball snorunt
dream ball snorunt
dream ball cacnea
dream ball shuckle
moon ball ralts and dream ball
dream ball carvanha
premier ball skitty
heavy ball numel
repeat ball spinda possibly nest ball spinda

I have access to friend safari's as well and I wont be breeding anything else till this list and a few more hoenn things are complete any requests or wants let me know.
What kinds of egg moves?

Hey guys, I'm looking for Drizzle Politoed (like perfect IV spread and what not) and a defog/knock off adamant Technician Scizor... i have extreeme speed dratinis, iron head/outrage gibles, technician shroomish with bullet seed etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)