Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone happen to have a Sand Force Hippopotas/Hippowdon? Nature and IVs don't matter, I can breed it myself. Just need the ability.
I can give you one. It's in a dream ball, I can give you a female one in case you want to breed down the ball. IVs are more or less random. PM/VM me to arrange.

crazy_man said:
New page bump.

fat crazy_man said:
LF Nickname-able Bold HP Ice Zapdos /w Defog

Willing to trade multiple Hidden Power pokes in my thread for one.
I have a Bold HP Ice Defog Zapdos, but I'm not sure I still have the save file to rename it (I'll have to look it up). However, I am meaning to RNG a shiny Bold HP Ice one and my computer is free so if you want, I could start right away.

I'm getting into stupid ideas again, SO...
Anyone have a Defiant Rufflet/Braviary spitback laying about?
I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Careful Hustle (becomes Defiant) Rufflet spitback if you're still looking for one. OR I have a Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 for trade. ;)

Echosofchaoz said:
LF a shiny modest kyogre and shiny modest gooey goodra
Can offer shiny and competitive pkmn pm if you can help please and thanks !
I have a shiny Modest Kyogre from Emerald if you're interested.

Edit: lol, I completely forgot why I wanted to post here in the first place.

I am currently locked into a M/24/F/M/M/M HA spread. What should I breed? It could literally be any HA using Pokemon and with the Atk stat, it could get HP Ice, Fire, Grass and a few others. Thoughts?

Last edited:
I have a Bold HP Ice Defog Zapdos, but I'm not sure I still have the save file to rename it (I'll have to look it up). However, I am meaning to RNG a shiny Bold HP Ice one and my computer is free so if you want, I could start right away.

I have a 31/31/x/31/31/31 Careful Hustle (becomes Defiant) Rufflet spitback if you're still looking for one. OR I have a Careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 for trade. ;)

I am currently locked into a M/24/F/M/M/M HA spread. What should I breed? It could literally be any HA using Pokemon and with the Atk stat, it could get HP Ice, Fire, Grass and a few others. Thoughts?
would you mind trading me that kyogre instead i got a latias and cobalion

HP Fire Froakie, Eevee, SLowbro or Seel?
Could also do HP Ice Cottonee or Roselia

- Chlorophyll Venusaur with HP [Fire/Ice]
- Pixilate Sylveon with HP [Fire/Ground]
- Contrary Serperior with HP [Fire]

Nelson_Tangela said:
- Chlorophyll Venusaur with HP [Fire/Ice]
- Pixilate Sylveon with HP [Fire/Ground]
- Contrary Serperior with HP [Fire]
Oooh, HP Fire Sylveon. That sounds interesting. =) I have an Eevee Safari so it shouldn't be too hard to get one. Thanks! Finding the male parent will be tricky though, but if push comes to shove, I can always breed a perfect parent in Emerald if I have too lol.

gelinmaster said:
would you mind trading me that kyogre instead i got a latias and cobalion
I already have both I'm afraid. ;]

lf a few spitbacks. cmt for these:
ha naive gible line with egg moves(dream ball)
hasty rock head bagon with egg moves(safari ball)
ha impish or careful glgligar with egg moves(quick ball)
ha bulbasaur bold or modest with egg moves(nest ball)
Need to trade evolve my Kadabra, just started so my friends list is kinda blank. Anyone able to help? Pm would be prefferable.
i can help. i need your fc and ign. my info is in my signature.

Oooh, HP Fire Sylveon. That sounds interesting. =) I have an Eevee Safari so it shouldn't be too hard to get one. Thanks! Finding the male parent will be tricky though, but if push comes to shove, I can always breed a perfect parent in Emerald if I have too lol.

I already have both I'm afraid. ;]
what would you like

No rush, in the mean time CMT for potential trade options.

Hi everyone :) I read on forums that the gift pokemons Serperior, Emboar and Samurott are gender lock. As I received 3 males I was wondering if anyone could trade me female ones so I could start breeding them (don't have a 6IVs Ditto...). I may be wrong about the gender lock, but I effectively had males only since I start breeding, tell me so. Thanks :)

Hi everyone :) I read on forums that the gift pokemons Serperior, Emboar and Samurott are gender lock. As I received 3 males I was wondering if anyone could trade me female ones so I could start breeding them (don't have a 6IVs Ditto...). I may be wrong about the gender lock, but I effectively had males only since I start breeding, tell me so. Thanks :)
Just ask a 6IV Ditto. mostthe3rd is one option.

You're right about the gender lock.

what would you like
I'm interested in shiny Pokémon with matching balls and egg moves I can't get myself (for the most part). This pretty much means Dream Ball HA Pokémon because I can get all the Apricorn stuff from my own HeartGold. I've amassed so many Friend Safaris on Reddit that I'll eventually have all the HA Pokés I can get on X. Well, I guess there's still the aS HA exclusive stuff like female HA Dragalge and maybe regular stuff if I'm lazy.

And since I like catching stuff, I'll eventually get to catching the ORAS legi's myself probably.

crazy_man said:
No rush, in the mean time CMT for potential trade options.
Alright, I'll have a look. ;)

Magikarp is probably your best bet to start out with: no egg moves, low step-count, you can find it basically anywhere, and doesn't need its HA. Magikarp fits all your criteria, whereas other 'mons probably want at least one egg move and/or their HA. If you don't like fish, then Electrike is also an option if you're planning on a Mega-Manectric: no egg moves (again, no need for Switcheroo if going for mega), doesn't want need its HA, and relatively easy to acquire and breed. The only problem is that HP Ice is preferred, but surely you can forgo that for now. Of course, there are others you could go for -in fact, there are many, considering ORAS have access to, what, half the Pokedex?

I'm sure you'll find something to breed. If all else fails, then simply check Serebii/Bulbapedia to see if a particular 'mon is available in ORAS and start there.
I'm currently trying to get the right IV's for a Manectric to have Hidden Power Ice, do you have any tips on how to get this done?

I'm currently trying to get the right IV's for a Manectric to have Hidden Power Ice, do you have any tips on how to get this done?
The easiest is to have a ditto that has the spread you want (which you probs don't have if you're asking ^^). Try asking mostthe3rd or Buckert for one. If not, uou have to catch a ditto with an IV of 30 in the desired value (I think it's defense for HP Ice). Then you have to make sure to breed that stat down to get the correct IV spread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)