Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 45 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how the Feraligatr/Meganium/Typhlosion distribution will work? Do we pick which one we get? If I pick up and breed Meganium, would any of you trade me a Totodile/Cyndaquil?

Do we know how the Feraligatr/Meganium/Typhlosion distribution will work? Do we pick which one we get? If I pick up and breed Meganium, would any of you trade me a Totodile/Cyndaquil?
They'll be distributed by Pokebank like the Celebi event when Pokebank first came out. Serebii makes it sound like you'll be able to get all three.

They'll be distributed by Pokebank like the Celebi event when Pokebank first came out. Serebii makes it sound like you'll be able to get all three.
i heard you dont chooses you randomly get it
I'm with rufus on this, sounded like you got all 3 when you used bank.

edit: Pokémon Bank users, look forward to getting Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr starting February 27, 2015!

Last edited:
Alright im happy I got the great iv heatran earlier today, but im having trouble picking out a name because its a girl. Anyone know a good name for it?

Alright im happy I got the great iv heatran earlier today, but im having trouble picking out a name because its a girl. Anyone know a good name for it?
I'd recommend calling it "Jeune" literally translated to "yellow" but it signifies the myth that surrounded Jeune Plaza in XY regarding the NPCs talking about Heatran, and whether he was available back then :)

Is it possible to get a female Dream Ball Eevee? I know the opening event for the Dream World when it first opened only gave out male Eeveelutions, but I don't know if it was possible to get a female Eevee from the Cafe Forest that was Japan-exclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)