Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed one, if you are still looking. I'd like a Speed Boost Torchic in return.
That would be great, thank you. I haven't really traded much before so I don't know what info I need to give (I presume it's a link trade) thanks again.

Anyone willing to clone a 5IV HP Fire Female Snivy /w Contrary knowing Glare, Mirror Coat, Magical Leaf, and Iron Tail in a Friend Ball for me?

You can keep a non-redistributable copy (just don't clone it any further) if you wish.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Anyone willing to clone a 5IV HP Fire Female Snivy /w Contrary knowing Glare, Mirror Coat, Magical Leaf, and Iron Tail in a Friend Ball for me?

You can keep a non-redistributable copy (just don't clone it any further) if you wish.
I can help you with that now really quick if you want.
How many copies do you need?
Thanks for the generous offer, but I'm not going to keep a copy for myself.

Leave me a message on my profile whenever you're available.

That would be great, thank you. I haven't really traded much before so I don't know what info I need to give (I presume it's a link trade) thanks again.
They're going to want your 3DS Friend Code, (the smiley face in the home menu) and your in-game name to make it easier to find you in order to conduct the trade. It's a good idea to put this information in your signature for easy reference.

I've been kind of out of the loop this summer.

Did they ever release the HA's for Gen 7 starters? Or say when they are going to release them?

Hi everyone! I'm looking for a modest nature Tapu Lele. I'm willing to trade some legendaries or do some perfect IV breeding for one. Let me know if you're interested!

I'm looking for someone to clone my Adamant shiny Metagross from ORAS, I want to be able to use it in G7 without separating it from the team that carried me through the game.

Does anybody have a Marshadow for trade or that they can clone?
I'm gonna quote Max. Optimizer on why we can't trade you one
Approved by TheMantyke
I'm genuinely sorry to interrupt the fun here, but I'm afraid to inform you that you're not allowed to trade the Japanese shiny Tapu Koko here on Smogon.
I got Kaushik's SR'd shiny HP Ice Tapu Koko during the Giveaways on Pokémon Showdown! and I was planning on giving it away myself as well.
However, before doing so, I had the foresight to ask moderator TheMantyke for his permission first and it got denied for the following reason:

In order to be able to redeem the Wondercard for the Japanese shiny Tapu Koko on your non-japanese console, you'd need to do something called "Region Spoofing".
This means that you trick your non-japanese console into thinking it's Japanese.
All of the Tapu Kokos that were given away on Pokémon Showdown! were obtained with that method.

The Tapu Koko itself is technically 'legal', but the means of obtaining it are not allowed on Smogon.
Despite the undeniable fact that Smogon and Pokémon Showdown! are closely linked, they are two different entities nonetheless.
This means that both entities share a vast majority of common rules, but in cases like this they can also tend to have different stances.

Disclaimer: This post is merely meant to be a fair warning in order to raise awareness and to prevent potential misunderstandings.
This post is in no way meant to call anybody out for being a hacker or a cheater for that matter. I just don't want anybody to accidentally get into trouble.

So, unless you have solid proof in the form of a video or screenshots, validating the legitimacy of your Tapu Koko and that you have redeemed the Wondercard on your Japanese console, I'd highly advise against trading it here.

Edit: The same also goes for the Marshadow that was distributed on PS! on the 15th of July 2017.

Which of the following is more valuable?

An untouched Gen 6 legend or said legend transferred to Gen 7 with 4 Gen 6 move tutor moves?
Really depends on if said Legendary would even have any real use for the currently gen 6 exclusive moves, I'd think. Not to mention that at least 95% of those moves will be returning before this generation is through, so it's not like they're forever locked out of those moves. (plus whatever gen 2 exclusive moves might be useful for the Johto legendary Pokemon once Gold and Silver are out on VC and it's possible to transfer Pokemon from them to Bank)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)