Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LF: Regenerator (HA) Toxapex/Mareanie. Egg moves are a plus. Dive/Lure Ball is a plus.
H: CMT :)

LegoFigure11's Facebook Giveaway Toxapex would work as well. :)

Lf contrary snivy have shiny sylveon on sun or shiny heatran on as.
I can give you a Contrary Snivy in Gen 7. Message me and we can find a time to trade!

LF: Regenerator (HA) Toxapex/Mareanie. Egg moves are a plus. Dive/Lure Ball is a plus.
H: CMT :)

LegoFigure11's Facebook Giveaway Toxapex would work as well. :)
I can get you a copy of the Facebook Toxapex for free. Message me and we can find a time to trade!

I'm SRing my 2016 Mystery Gift Mythical Pokemon, and I came across a Mew that is Sassy with a 0 Speed IV. Is there any purpose in keeping this? I'd think a Trick Room set would prefer a Quiet nature.

other than fire and ice, what other HP type is viable to tapu koko?
Fire, Ice and Ground is pretty much all you need. Grass could cause an upset but can't think of any targets that are hit harder by it than thunderbolt, other than Swampert.

Edit: it can already learn grass knot so scratch that. Don't recall whether it can learn shadow ball or not? If not then HP Ghost for Mimikyu and Tapu Lele. Could be an option? Not sure if the guaranteed 3 perfect IVs allow a HP Ghost spread though.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
other than fire and ice, what other HP type is viable to tapu koko?
Fire, Ice and Ground is pretty much all you need. Grass could cause an upset but can't think of any targets that are hit harder by it than thunderbolt, other than Swampert.

Edit: it can already learn grass knot so scratch that. Don't recall whether it can learn shadow ball or not? If not then HP Ghost for Mimikyu and Tapu Lele. Could be an option? Not sure if the guaranteed 3 perfect IVs allow a HP Ghost spread though.
HP Ghost is possible with 3 IVs, however it's not really useful on those targets. HP Ghost is only 120 Base Power, while Thunderbolt, even with Terrain gone is 135 Base Power when STAB is taken into account. The only thing HP Ghost hits harder than Thunderbolt is Alolan-Marowak, however HP Ground hits it just as hard.

Random thought: HP Water, it hits Mega Camerupt hard as well as dealing sufficient damage to both A-Wak and Excadrill at the same time.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody have the Chansey from the Smogon GA still on gen 6?

Also looking for a Timid HP Ice and Impish HA Ho-Oh

Last edited:
LF: Defog Scyther in Gen 6 or 7. Any gender, ball, nature, or ability.
Drilbur DBHA
Swinub DBHA or Apricorn Ball

Have: CMT in sig :)

Last edited:
NA Salazzle code for trade. Make me an offer if you want it, won't take much since I've been out of the game for a while.

NA Salazzle code for trade. Make me an offer if you want it, won't take much since I've been out of the game for a while.
I have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Alonan Ninetails with Snow warning and Freeze Dry.

LF: Adamant Zygarde with Aura Break
FT:
Marowak
Adamant Nature
IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
- Flare Blitz
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone
- Will-o-wisp

Magearna
Timid Nature
Level 50
31/31/x/31/31/31
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Lucky Chant
- Helping Hand

Toxapex
Bold Nature
Level 87
31/x/31/31/31/31
- Scald
- Toxic
- Recover
- Haze

Last edited:

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo, does anyone have a Female Gluttony Snorlax they could trade to a gen 6 game?

I don't care about its nature, IVs, egg moves, or Pokeball. I just need this so I can breed myself a Selfdestruct Gluttony Munchlax so I can use a Fire Punch Snorlax in Battle Spot Singles, don't like Celesteela and Ferrothorn raining on my parade!

As for what you'd get... I think I got some extra clones of some legendaries left on my Alpha Sapphire? You can do whatever you want with them. I also have a Modest HP Ice Static Zapdos on my Moon cart that you can do whatever with too. You can clone them, feed them to a horde of angry Mimikyu, whatever makes you happy!

Yo, does anyone have a Female Gluttony Snorlax they could trade to a gen 6 game?

I don't care about its nature, IVs, egg moves, or Pokeball. I just need this so I can breed myself a Selfdestruct Gluttony Munchlax so I can use a Fire Punch Snorlax in Battle Spot Singles, don't like Celesteela and Ferrothorn raining on my parade!

As for what you'd get... I think I got some extra clones of some legendaries left on my Alpha Sapphire? You can do whatever you want with them. I also have a Modest HP Ice Static Zapdos on my Moon cart that you can do whatever with too. You can clone them, feed them to a horde of angry Mimikyu, whatever makes you happy!
You still need this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)