Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey not really a request more of a general question, do most people in this forum make it a habit to clone mons for trading? If so, is there an easy way to do this? Tried it a few times and it never worked for me.
For the most part yes but you wanna ask if the person you are trading is ok that it is a cloned pokemon and the easiest way to clone atleast for me is useing a powersave and the poke bank by making a powersave then transfer the pokemon to the bank then restore your save

Duck Chris

replay watcher
is a Pre-Contributor
For the most part yes but you wanna ask if the person you are trading is ok that it is a cloned pokemon and the easiest way to clone atleast for me is useing a powersave and the poke bank by making a powersave then transfer the pokemon to the bank then restore your save
I'm not sure what you mean by powersave. Heard the term before but how is this done actually? I have pokebank so I could make this work

Can someone who has gotten to the point of relearning moves teach my Kadabra confusion? Nintendo still seems to not have fixed that issue. I don't have much (just got to the second island) but I try to make it worth someone's while.

are the breeding mechanics of Sun/Moon the same as those in XY or are there any significant changes?
Genderless and male pokemon now pass down Pokeballs when bred with ditto and males have a 50% chance of passing down their pokeball if bred with a female of same species (making certain HA+apricorn ball combination legal). Other than that there's no change in the breeding mechanics.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm playing Pokemon Pearl on my 3DS. There's any chance I could get good IVs for Palkia without using third party apps?
The odds of getting one with good IVs through SR'ing is very, very low. Your best bet would be either SR'ing it in Omega Ruby or doing RNG abuse for the Palkia, though RNG abuse does require RNG Reporter on your computer, but you only use that to see when you need to hit button presses and such to get a desired IV Spread and nature.

Edit: to clarify: the Palkia in Pearl has completely random IVs that theoretically range from 0/0/0/0/0/0 to 31/31/31/31/31/31, while the Palkia in OR has 3 IVs that are guaranteed to be 31's, so the odds of getting a good Palkia from SR'ing in OR is much much higher.

Sorry to bother everyone, but I'm looking for a Gen 6 Volcanion for dex completion (I know you don't need it for actual dex completion, but It's abit sad having 720/721 possible for gen 6 ;-;). IV's, Nature, etc are irrelevant. If you want something in return, let me know! Ty!
Bumping for new page. Still in need, ty!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
regarding sos chains in sumo:

does the chain break if you KO the original mon and keep the ally alive? or does it continue as the battle goes on regardless?

regarding sos chains in sumo:

does the chain break if you KO the original mon and keep the ally alive? or does it continue as the battle goes on regardless?
Yes. But it has to be the same pokemon. IE if you have a pokemon that calls things other than something from it's line and you kill the original, the new pokemon will not call for people.

Also anyone have a hidden ability Mareanie?

If any one is ev training my team has pokerus and i have infected a box of pokemon if anyone wants one to infect their team to help with ev training your pokemon just pm me glad to help out (sun\moon)
Just bumping if any one is ev training

Hello! I have an Adamant Net Ball Wimpod with 4 EMs (Metal Claw, Spikes, Wide Guard, and Aqua Jet). I'm looking for a female Snow Warning Vulpix caught in a Premier or Love Ball, egg moves appreciated but not necessary.

LF: Beast Ball to catch Lunala in FT: Premier Ball female Salandit, Premier Ball Wimpod, Luxury Ball Dhelmise, Heal Ball Modest Oranguru

EDIT: Thank you Regiultima! I can wait! :)

Last edited:
LF: Beast Ball to catch Lunala in FT: Premier Ball female Salandit, Premier Ball Wimpod, Luxury Ball Dhelmise, Heal Ball Modest Oranguru
If you're willing to wait 3.5 hours for me to be done with classes for the day, I'd be happy to give you one of mine for the Lux Ball Dhelmise.

Looking for someone to help me evolve my Rockruff who has a copy of Pokemon Sun. Will trade it with a piece of Rare Candy to level it asap. When it evolves replace Leer with Accelerock if option appears after evolving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)