Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in addition I would like to ask if somebody could list of some good hidden powers and spreads that don't need 31 for Gen 7 legendaries that are used as special attackers (excluding HP Ice for Xurkitree, Nihilego and Koko).
Off the top of my head I have

• HP Ground or Ghost for Special Attack Pheromosa
  • HP Fire Tapu Fini (HP Grass or Electric is a option as well)

If your game has any of the following Vivillon patterns, please PM me. I need a Scatterbug egg created in your game. I don't care about IVs, ball, gender, etc. I can provide the parent Vivillon. Thank you in advance!
Icy Snow
Tundra
Continental
Elegant
Modern
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Savanna
Ocean
Jungle

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
in addition I would like to ask if somebody could list of some good hidden powers and spreads that don't need 31 for Gen 7 legendaries that are used as special attackers (excluding HP Ice for Xurkitree, Nihilego and Koko).
Tapu Koko: HP Fire (used in VGC vs. Kartana, also good for Ferrothorn and Magnezone in OU)
Tapu Lele: HP Fire (standard HP used because Steel types)
Tapu Fini: HP Fire (for Ferrothorn, Kartana and Scizor)
Nihilego: HP Fire (again, for Ferrothorn and Scizor mostly)
Xurkitree: HP Water (for the Z-Rain Dance set), HP Ground (for Marowak and Magnezone)

As for spreads, all HP Fire: 31/[Even]/31/30/31/30
HP Ground: 31/x/31/30/30/31
HP Water: 31/[Even]/30/30/31/31

What spreads should I go for? I have 4 legit ones waiting. The classic (and most used ones)? ie:

• Timid+Modest: 31/0/31/31/31/31
  • Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Hasty: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Or go for more obscure ones like Lonely/Mild, Adamant, or 0 speed Brave/Quiet ones?

Last edited:

What spreads should I go for? I have 4 legit ones waiting. The classic (and most used ones)? ie:

• Timid+Modest: 31/0/31/31/31/31
  • Jolly: 31/31/31/x/31/31
  • Hasty: 31/31/31/31/31/31

Or go for more obscure ones like Lonely/Mild, Adamant, or 0 speed Brave/Quiet ones?
Not sure about regular Hoopa, but Unbound should be Timid or Modest.

Looking for:
Heavy ball Mawile in Gen 6.

Timid/Modest 5IV Scatterbug/Vivillon (Sun pattern, Female) in Gen 6. Possibly in a Repeat ball. I can provide a Scatterbug to breed, if needed.
I can breed a lot of mons in exchange for it. PM me.

Hey, I'm looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Mimikyu w/ Egg Moves and a Relaxed Regenerator Foongus/Amoonguss (any IVs are ok) for the Tiny Tourney Wi-Fi Competition. Check out my trade thread in the signature for what I can offer in return.

I was able to acquire the Mimikyu, still looking for the Relaxed Foongus/Amoonguss. 31/0/31/31/31/0 IVs would be greatly appreciated but aren't necessary.

Last edited:

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hey, I'm looking for a Brave 31/31/31/x/31/0 Mimikyu w/ Egg Moves and a Relaxed Regenerator Foongus/Amoonguss (any IVs are ok) for the Tiny Tourney Wi-Fi Competition. Check out my trade thread in the signature for what I can offer in return.
Not sure if this will help much, but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto that I got from SOS chaining, which you can have for free. It could be useful for breeding the Mimikyu easily.

Not sure if this will help much, but I have a 31/31/31/X/31/0 Ditto that I got from SOS chaining, which you can have for free. It could be useful for breeding the Mimikyu easily.
Thanks for the offer but I actually have the same ditto spread. I asked for the trade because I need to breed 3 mons for the tourney and I figured someone here has probably already bred the same Mimikyu. In short, I'm lazy :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)