Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 49 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was...

fast.
See what you did there.

I nailed the encounter when I asked the question. I was literally sat with my finger on the button to throw a poke ball.

As a related question - what happens when you have multiple synchronisers in your party? Provided the one in the leading slot is separated from the others with something different is it possible to carry multiples? Specifically in context of Ultra warp ride it makes sense to carry as many options as possible because I can’t control the encounters.

See what you did there.

I nailed the encounter when I asked the question. I was literally sat with my finger on the button to throw a poke ball.

As a related question - what happens when you have multiple synchronisers in your party? Provided the one in the leading slot is separated from the others with something different is it possible to carry multiples? Specifically in context of Ultra warp ride it makes sense to carry as many options as possible because I can’t control the encounters.
Yeah, you should go for as many Synchronizers as you can get away with. Maybe there could issues if the first mon is a fainted synchro'er and the one sent to battle is also a synchro'er. Although, if you can pull it, the best strategy IMO is to carry a random mon and once you've confirmed which UB/ or legend you've encountered, SR and trade that mon for the desired synchro'er.

Yeah, you should go for as many Synchronizers as you can get away with. Maybe there could issues if the first mon is a fainted synchro'er and the one sent to battle is also a synchro'er. Although, if you can pull it, the best strategy IMO is to carry a random mon and once you've confirmed which UB/ or legend you've encountered, SR and trade that mon for the desired synchro'er.
Using the GTS you mean? That’s a smart idea. Was planning on getting a second 3DS so that would work well.

Using the GTS you mean? That’s a smart idea. Was planning on getting a second 3DS so that would work well.
Yeah, the only problem I can forsee is that asking for low-leveled Abra or Ralts in the GTS might get your random mon sniped even in the short time it takes to switch games, so you might have to evolve them and level them up to avoid that headache.

See what you did there.

It's perfectly possible to carry multiple. The one in the lead position is pretty much always the one that will influence the wild Pokemon's nature outside of SOS chains, which none of the stuff in the warp ride can do anyway, so just switch to the one with the nature you want to go with when facing a legendary or UB you're prepared to catch. (and you could have an extra game and 3DS on hand to trade yourself what you need once you know what you're facing)

Could someone dex trade me Stakataka, Poipole, and Naganadel? I'm borrowing a friend's brand-new cartridge for a few days, and doing a speedrun to try to complete the game and then catch as many legendaries as possible before returning it. Thanks to Poke Bank and my mostly-complete living dex I've got, I already filled out the pokedex aside from those three. FC is 3754-7233-4830

UPDATE: Just need Stakataka now.

Last edited:
Hello! Looking for a purified shadow marowak from xD adamant nature with the sing move! If you have one and want to trade pm/vm me! :)

Hey guys. I recently came back to the game and I'm looking for a female modest ralts if anyone has a spare to trade. Please let me know!

Anyone have a HA Pumpkaboo (super size perferably, but average is fine) they're willing to trade? I don't care much about IVs or nature as much as the ability.

When you fuse necrozma and lunala. Whose moves get deleted and whose nature gets passed on.
It's still Necrozma, just like with Kyurem's forms. (so Necrozma's nature, IV's, nickname, and shininess, should shiny Necrozma ever be possible in the future, remain unchanged) No moves are immediately deleted, but if Necrozma already knows four moves when fused, it'll try to learn Sunsteel Strike or Moongeist Beam respectfully. If it knows one of these moves whiled fused, it'll forget it when separated. Solgaleo/Lunala are "suspended" in the state they were in prior to fusing for when the player wishes to separate them, again just like Reshiram/Zekrom with Kyurem.

Hi! I am trying to get the pokerus. I have a 6 IV/Timid Popplio and 5 IV/Timid Ralts (only the attack stat isn't 31). They're both just hatched. I don't really mind about what I get as long as it has the virus. Thanks in advance!

Hi! I am trying to get the pokerus. I have a 6 IV/Timid Popplio and 5 IV/Timid Ralts (only the attack stat isn't 31). They're both just hatched. I don't really mind about what I get as long as it has the virus. Thanks in advance!
Put a Yungoos nicknamed Blackout in the GTS, ask for a lv1 male Lileep and i'll send you one with pokerus. Let me know your IGN.

Can anyone recommend a viable moveset for Zekrom that doesn't include Hone Claws?

It would appear that this combination is only possible from a previous generation much like Heal Block Palkia, and I already have an Adamant Hone Claws Zekrom from my old aS save.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can anyone recommend a viable moveset for Zekrom that doesn't include Hone Claws?

It would appear that this combination is only possible from a previous generation much like Heal Block Palkia, and I already have an Adamant Hone Claws Zekrom from my old aS save.
Zekrom @ Choice Band (@ Life orb if running Tailwind)
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature

- Outrage
- Dragon Claw
- Bolt Strike
- Volt Switch/Tailwind

Another set but very niche is :
Zekrom(Dragonium Z)
Naughty nature
EVs : 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe

Bolt Strike
Outrage
Draco Meteor
Hone Claws/Substitute

Basically the draco meteor is used in conjuction with Dragonium-Z to hit very hard Zygarde-C albeit even with Z-Outrage you hit like a truck.

Looking for Alolan born Timid HP Ice Thundurus. I can breed pretty much anything and I have some legends that I could trade if someone could clone them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)