[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! Could I get more info on these breedables?
Doduo
Seel
Spinarak
Wailmer
Zigzagoon
Litwick
Vanillite
Lillipup
Yamask
Roggenrola
Everything that isn't listed with details isn't bred yet. I plan to breed all of them as HA females in Premier Balls with four egg moves and 5IVs... someday. Doduo and Seel soon.
Though I have caught/flawed Premier Ball HA females for all of those, so if you offer me something good I might get started on them sooner than "someday". ^^
Technically they're all on my to-do-list anyway.

EDIT: The lists are just there so I can keep track of what I have caught/obtained already, but those lists aren't really up-to-date. Bolded means I have it.

Everything that isn't listed with details isn't bred yet. I plan to breed all of them as HA females in Premier Balls with four egg moves and 5IVs... someday. Doduo and Seel soon.
Though I have caught/flawed Premier Ball HA females for all of those, so if you offer me something good I might get started on them sooner than "someday". ^^
Technically they're all on my to-do-list anyway.

EDIT: The lists are just there so I can keep track of what I have caught/obtained already, but those lists aren't really up-to-date. Bolded means I have it.
Ah, ok then. Well, I will definitely keep checking back in case of updates. ^^

Well, I didn't see anything I need.
Does that TMM spread have an active TSV match? What gender would the bred Pokémon have?
I'm also interested in your Tornadus. I'm trying to get into VGC and collect Legendaries I can use for it.
Anything with a female ratio of 50% and above comes out Female. Anything with a female ratio of 25% and below comes out Male. The spread matches the one and only MagnusArcanum.

I'm also interested in your Tornadus. I'm trying to get into VGC and collect Legendaries I can use for it.
Anything with a female ratio of 50% and above comes out Female. Anything with a female ratio of 25% and below comes out Male. The spread matches the one and only MagnusArcanum.
Well I'll have to think about the actual BPs, but how does two shiny BPs per legendary sound to you?
You and MagnusArcanum could have full-redis rights for all I care. The monsters would be for my personal use anyway.

EDIT: One BP, that I know for sure though, would be a Nidoran(F). I want one of those.

Well I'll have to think about the actual BPs, but how does two shiny BPs per legendary sound to you?
You and MagnusArcanum could have full-redis rights for all I care. The monsters would be for my personal use anyway.

EDIT: One BP, that I know for sure though, would be a Nidoran(F). I want one of those.
Cool. I'll have to test out the Nidoran as I've heard their genders act wonky when using the TMBM. I did manage to TSV hatch a 30/31/30/31/31/31 Rash Deino this morning.

You mean I get a copy of your Lando and Tornadus as well? :D
I meant the BPs. ;)

...but if LeopardTalon takes the nicknamed ones, I don't care what he does with those. :P

Cool. I'll have to test out the Nidoran as I've heard their genders act wonky when using the TMBM. I did manage to TSV hatch a 30/31/30/31/31/31 Rash Deino this morning.
Alright let me know about the Nidoran when you figure it out.
The BP would be:

shiny Nidoran (F)
Hustle
in Lux Ball or Nest Ball (don't really care which)
Modest
31/00/31/31/31/31
EMs: Counter, Disable, whatever, whatever

I meant the BPs. ;)

...but if LeopardTalon takes the nicknamed ones, I don't care what he does with those. :P

The BP would be:

shiny Nidoran (F)
Hustle
Modest
31/00/31/31/31/31
I think the spread that matches me would produce a male Nido. :/

Edit: I shall come back for your Tornadus and maybe Landorus another time!

I meant the BPs. ;)

The BP would be:

shiny Nidoran (F)
Hustle
Modest
31/00/31/31/31/31
I think the spread that matches me would produce a male Nido. :/

Edit: I shall come back for your Tornadus and maybe Landorus another time!
MagnusArcanum was right. The spread produces a Male Nidoran. :(

MagnusArcanum was right. The spread produces a Male Nidoran. :(
I'll think of something else, no problem.
That being said... I'm heading to a party soon, so don't expect my answer before tomorrow. :)

EDIT:
Breed me one of these

shiny Roggenrola
in Lux Ball
Sturdy
Brave
31/31/31/xx/31/00
EMs: Curse, Lock-On or Gravity, Wide Guard, Heavy Slam

I'll think of the other three until tomorrow.

Changed my mind about the Roggenrola. VM'd.

Last edited:

Mishimono

mish mish
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
DPL Champion
Hello I know you aren't online yet but once you are can I pick up a Zapdos. Lost my old one to a dumb cloning mistake.

Update time!

Articuno
Level 70 (untouched)
Pressure
Modest Nature
31|02|31|31|31|31
caught by me on my X (Alex / 02078)
nicknamable / currently has the German name "Arktos"
Non-Redistributable (unless it's nicknamed "Coltrane")

PS: I Master Ball'd it, because I really wanted a Modest Articuno for one of my teams and I care more about my time than trade value at this point.

PPS: There probably will be a nicknaming giveaway for this thing soon.

Last edited:
Legendary Bird Trio = Complete. Yay!

Moltres
Level 70 (untouched)
Pressure
Modest Nature
31|07|31|31|31|31
caught by me on my sister's Y (Anna / 08152)
nicknamable / currently has the German name "Lavados"
Non-Redistributable (unless it's nicknamed "to be decided")

PS: Yeah... yeah... another Master Ball. Though it does match the balls of my Articuno and both of the pentagon Zapdos I own.
I would have prefered an IV spread with a useful Hidden Power, but I'm not going to toss a flawless Moltres. :P

Last edited:
Zapdos
Level 70 (untouched)
Pressure
Modest Nature
31|04|30|31|31|31 _|_ Hidden Power [Ice]
received this in a giveaway on another site, caught by Flareblitz12 on Pokémon X (Edith / 32059)
Fully-Redistributable and FREE (ask for one and you shall receive it)

Hey would it be possible to grab this Zapdos off you? Been looking for a hp ice zapper for ages!
Cheers

Zapdos
Level
70 (untouched)
Pressure
Modest Nature
31|04|30|31|31|31 _|_ Hidden Power [Ice]
received this in a giveaway on another site, caught by Flareblitz12 on Pokémon X (Edith / 32059)
Fully-Redistributable and FREE (ask for one and you shall receive it)

Hey would it be possible to grab this Zapdos off you? Been looking for a hp ice zapper for ages!
Cheers
Sure. Just deposit something to the GTS and request a level 70 Zapdos. PM/VM me the details of your Pokémon and your IGN. I'll send you a Zapdos if you do this.

Offering 31/xx/31/31/29/31 Timid self SRed Kyurem for your self SRed Timid Tornadus!
Sorry, but I'm not interested in Kyurem at all. Even if the IVs were better, I just have no use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)