Tournament "SM RU" Wishlist Tournament (Won by -Tsunami-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won vs welliou in 2 ggs
Can I have replays for the love of God and everything that is sacred. I want to see those replays.

Replays of Rodriblutar vs Grilledclawitzer:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuualpha-506503290
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankuualpha-506506873

Not pretend me of doing this all the time, but I want to post round 2 like right now and I dont want to wait.

But first lets check out the activity of the last sub... he is active and Drangonn. has been dead and hasnt made contact with Empo for like anything, while the rest at least scheduled but the games didnt got played... ok

New matchup:

Adam the first vs Empo (extension will be awarded)

Coinflips!

And thats it!

ROUND 2

lighthouses vs Churmp eeveert
Aurora vs Hallucination
Ajna vs -Tsunami-
The Leprechaun
vs GunGunJ
xastify vs Empo
Lax vs TheWall22
Baxstenias vs JoshtheTurtwig
Arifeen vs urbestfriend
Pradhaaan
vs Mazar
Matame vs SableyeMyBae
barton
vs Serene's Grace
Laurens vs Feliburn
Lord Esche
vs Rodriblutar
Chill Shadow vs Kushalos
Flame Road vs slurmz
Ryoma Nagare
vs The Bleeding

Arcanine and Pangoro are legal from this round onwards (check the OP for the official list of mons you should use for the tour)

Extension Deadline is January 5th, Round 2 Deadline is January 10th. Have fun!

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
I don't even think they should be banned. This is a wishlist, not based on the actual tier.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
won g1 and then kush gave me the win
Would still need the replay just in case

I don't even think they should be banned. This is a wishlist, not based on the actual tier.
Speaking of this, the arrival of the ru alpha puts me into quite the problem with this. In the end I would just with the actual ru alpha list but with some cherrypicked bans (not that cherrypicked, more like based on what Im seeing) and see how it does.

So everyone just finish this round with the current wishlist, next round something will get figured out.

Also, something else:

Basically a dead game with no contact whatsoever so, lol.

xastify vs Empo

Lets see how this goes from here, resist everyone! I will figure something out as said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)