Resource SM Ubers Viability Ranking Thread (Final SM Update - #479)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacus Clyne

Given-Taken
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Diancie: Unranked --> C- rank

Regular Diancie still holds a niche this gen in being a solid check to Yveltal. Not only that it has decent utility options in Heal Bell and Stealth Rock.
I don't think we should add Pokémon that have a small niche, but get destroyed by 99 % of the metagame. Like there are many Pokémon that have small niches like Quagsire checking E-Killer or Amoonguss checking Xerneas, but its simply not worth to add them because they are dead weight if your opponent isn't even using these Pokémon.

Nomming Groudon-Primal S+ to top of S
Why? you may ask.. Well, first of all, it's overhyped as fuck. People expect way more from it than it in reality does. S+ is really exaggerating it. It's analysis says its the best pokemon in ubers, but I strongly disagree with that. It is meant to check threats such as quote unquote Xerneas, Primal Kyogre, and Ho-Oh. It can switch in once or twice against each, and then it simply is a fodder: it is easily overwhelmed. It can switch into things twice at most. I think it lacks any form of use outside of an offensive set either with or without Stealth Rock, mainly Mixed Rock Polish and Offensive SR. I strongly believe even S rank is too high for Primal Groudon. Let's not forget to mention there are much better Kyogre + Xerneas checks, like confide Chansey! There are better rocks setters too, Deoxys-Speed or Attack for Hyper Offense, Dialga for Bulky Offense, Ferro or a bulky Arceus form for Balance and Stall. I strongly believe Offensive Pdon sets are its only main use, but it isn't worth S+ rank just for those. I've heard many say Pdon is mandatory on a team, but that's not true either imo. It's fine if you all are sleep and disagree but if you have any common sense its obvious Groudon is the single most overhyped overused shit in any meta ever.

Nomming Gengar A+ to bottom of S
Gengar is the best revenge killer in the game after Ditto. It also is one of the most fearsome stallbreakers and it has stuff to deal with each check and counter. It can run a nice amount of sets and even though it has a rather shallow movepool, has got what it needs. Even with the introduction of Muk-A which is easily dealt with using a plethora of sets: Will-O-Wisp, Substitute, Reflect Type, or simply luring it and doubling to anything it that sets up on Muk-A. Gengar gets rid of many things that could otherwise be troublesome for the team. It's bulk is rather shallow, but its offenses are really nice. It has a nice STAB coverage, poison immunity, and ability to absorb Tspikes. It has nice coverage and can deal with anything with the right set. Shadow Tag is what makes Gengar S rank worthy. It's a broken ability nuff said.

Nomming Ditto C+ to top of B
y'all sleep on this. He checks every offense team ever and is a nice asset on stall due to the ability to beat stall vs stall. It performs shit even when its not in the field its that crazy. Ditto is underrated af and lacks usage. Ditto is nice against most archetypes, though a bit hard against balance. Dont forget ditto's only counter is like cm arceus which to begin with is very rare. if y'all disagree with top of B (because its better than that) don't hesitate to put it somewhere else, but imo it deserves to move way up.

Groudon: For some aspects I agree with him being way too overhyped. The meta has adapted to his presence and now he's overwhelmed by many strong attackers, both physical (Arceus Ground, Mega Salamence) and special (CM Primal Kyogre beats him 1vs1 even in the sun if he lacks phaze, LO Deoxys Attack). One huge flaw is his lack of recovery: the sheer fact that the 'best Pokémon in the tier' can't afford to take many hits in any of his defensive/support forms it's quite ridiculous, isn't it? It's true that he's very versatile and it checks a lot of monstrous monsters, but the omnipresence of Ground as a strong-hitting offensive Type puts him in a very bad spot. He's more in danger than ever. Because of that, I agree with moving him from S+ to S/middle S. Right now things are pretty balanced and I don't think there is actually a 'best Pokémon' in the tier. He's hands down one of the scariest and most versatile Pokémon the world has ever seen, but saying he's the best in a Tier full of viable and strong champions it's too much.

Groudon: For some aspects I agree with him being way too overhyped. The meta has adapted to his presence and now he's overwhelmed by many strong attackers, both physical (Arceus Ground, Mega Salamence) and special (CM Primal Kyogre beats him 1vs1 even in the sun if he lacks phaze, LO Deoxys Attack). One huge flaw is his lack of recovery: the sheer fact that the 'best Pokémon in the tier' can't afford to take many hits in any of his defensive/support forms it's quite ridiculous, isn't it? It's true that he's very versatile and it checks a lot of monstrous monsters, but the omnipresence of Ground as a strong-hitting offensive Type puts him in a very bad spot. He's more in danger than ever. Because of that, I agree with moving him from S+ to S/middle S. Right now things are pretty balanced and I don't think there is actually a 'best Pokémon' in the tier. He's hands down one of the scariest and most versatile Pokémon the world has ever seen, but saying he's the best in a Tier full of viable and strong champions it's too much.
His nominations were sarcastic; they were in response to the nomination of Diancie to C minus rank. The point is, we can't just make nominations like this without considering what the pokemon does in most scenarios outside of its main niche(s). In this case, although primal groudon can be overwhelmed since its team may be dependent on it checking several threats while setting hazards, primal groudon may seem a bit underwhelming at its job. Of course, if you switch it into these threats every time its going to get overwhelmed easily. But that aside, considering the insane role compression it offers teams, along with its great versatility amongst its sets, is what makes primal groudon a true metagame-defining force that no other pokemon has ever achieved.

Last edited:
It's true that he's very versatile and it checks a lot of monstrous monsters, but the omnipresence of Ground as a strong-hitting offensive Type puts him in a very bad spot. He's in more danger than ever.
The reason that Ground is so 'omnipresent' is because Primal Groudon is on virtually every team. I could say the same thing about Fairy and Xerneas, to a slightly lesser degree. That's what makes them S rank; they singlehandedly make a type common.

Also, it's Primal Groudon, not Groudon. One is S+, and the other is D. Let's not get confused.

Last edited:

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
His nominations were sarcastic; they were in response to the nomination of Diancie to C minus rank. The point is, we can't just make nominations like this without considering what the pokemon does in most scenarios outside of its main niche(s). In this case, although primal groudon can be overwhelmed since its team may be dependent on it checking several threats while setting hazards, primal groudon may seem a bit underwhelming at its job. Of course, if you switch it into these threats every time its going to get overwhelmed easily. But that aside, considering the insane role compression it offers teams, along with its great versatility amongst its sets, is what makes primal groudon a true metagame-defining force that no other pokemon has ever achieved.
Well that's not very nice

No! They were not sarcastic at all, in contrary, I am very serious about this. This is in no way related to the Diancie nom. I'm honestly offended that you just assumed these nominations were sarcastic. This thread isn't the place to be funny and joking around with random ass noms. I genuinly think Groudon is too overhyped. If i was sarcastic about these noms, I would've made my post very funny, which it isn't. You can't just go around telling everyone posts are sarcastic, That's just being rude.

No! They were not sarcastic at all, in contrary, I am very serious about this. This is in no way related to the Diancie nom. I'm honestly offended that you just assumed these nominations were sarcastic. This thread isn't the place to be funny and joking around with random ass noms. I genuinly think Groudon is too overhyped. If i was sarcastic about these noms, I would've made my post very funny, which it isn't. You can't just go around telling everyone posts are sarcastic, That's just being rude.
I apologize for the misunderstanding; I will be careful about it in the future.

The reason that Ground is so 'omnipresent' is because Primal Groudon is on virtually every team. I could say the same thing about Fairy and Xerneas, to a slightly lesser degree. That's what makes them S rank; they singlehandedly make a type common.

Also, it's Primal Groudon, not Groudon. One is S+, and the other is D. Let's not get confused.
I'm not talking about Ground being omnipresent because of him. Ground has always been one of the most common offensive types, this is what I'm talking about. As if you say Fire is very common because of Ferrothorn being a defensive powerhouse: no, Fire in the last generations has proved himself as one of the strongest offensive typings. What I'm trying to say is that Primal Don is threatened (heavily, because of said lack of recovery) by one of the most overally common and powerful offensive Types. I'm bringing this up to support his transition from a very overhyped Rank S+ to a more fair S.

Also, I don't see why you're bringing up regular the forgotten regular Groudon.

Last edited:
Mega Blaziken Unranked -> Ranked
it got released earlier today and is ubers by technicality, so you guys make a rank for it. As of now its not on PS yet.
I see him in maximum C+. He's a hell of a strong mon but Fire / Fighting simply isn't good enough on a thing this frail. His coverage options are Knock Off, Hidden Power Ice and Stone Edge. They have to share slots with Protect and / or Swords Dance, but try to find a nice turn to set up with him. Too many pains in his ass right now. One of his biggest weaknesses is that he has to pray for the KO on his opponent to avoid being obliterated by any high base power move in the Tier: Precipice Blades or Origin Pulse by Primals, Extreme Speed by Arceus, any hit from a Scarfed Palkia, Draco Meteor by Giratina, any SE hit from Mega Salamence, Moonblast by Xerneas (especially if Xerneas has already Z Geomancy activated, Blaziken is just outright dead), Oblivion Wing by Yveltal, Close Combat by Mega Lucario, Moongeist Beam or Psyshock from Lunala, attacks from Mega Mewtwo X or Y, Earthquakes by Arceus Ground, Landorus Therian and Ho-Oh, Brave Bird from said rainbow bird and last but not least... Thousand Arrows from Zygarde Complete, which can take at least two HP Ice and easily throw him into an hellish Ground-typed abyss of pain. This to say that my favorite Fire-type Mega is simply not strong enough to show his attacking talents in a Tier filled with bulky and hard hitting monsters and that four slot syndrome really hurts him.

P.S. To net a KO on a Giratina Origin earlier in the year I had to go with the Black Hole Eclipse with an Adamant Ken but it happened just a couple of times because of him being hard checked by almost any Legendary in the tier. He hasn't many ways of getting in the field, ya know. The Dark Z Move set can't happen with the Mega Stone taking up your item slot... and your Mega Slot...

Last edited:
Primal Groudon S+-S: Agree
Since Primal Groudon is in almost every team, there are many ways you can counter it as the meta has already settled down. I use this core of Tapu Lele+Pheromosa and it basically kills Primal Groudon setting up with stealth rock. Its speed tier isn't really good, and can get revenge killed by many of the scarfers in the tier. There are also many pokemon in the tier with a decent speed tier(higher than P-Groudon) and a very good Special Attack like Tapu Lele who can 2 hit KO(although it can't tank Precipice Blades, it will usually set up stealth rock first).

Sure, it has a MONSTROUS attack stat and is the most splashable and scary pokemon in Ubers, but S+ is a bit too much. I can see it above Xerneas in S, but no lower. There are many counters you can find to P-Groudon now, it should have a small drop.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Primal Groudon is S+. Kind of ridiculous that this even needs to be explained.

It's the most commonly used single forme of a Pokemon by a substantial amount - and for good reason. This mon fits onto almost every team because of how many roles it compresses, because it has flexibility in set selection, and because its sets are good at what they're designed to do. Here are the facts.

SPL VIII:

UPL V:

1760 Ladder:

In all three cases, the difference in usage between P Don and the second most used mon is substantial, while the difference between the second most used mon (Xerneas) and the rest are low by comparison. In some cases, the difference between P Don and Xern is 5 times greater than the difference between Xern and the next highest usage.

Thus, there is a significant gap between P Don and everything else in viability. We describe this gap with the rank of S+.

g
Since Primal Groudon is in almost every team, there are many ways you can counter it as the meta has already settled down. I use this core of Tapu Lele+Pheromosa and it basically kills Primal Groudon setting up with stealth rock. Its speed tier isn't really good, and can get revenge killed by many of the scarfers in the tier. There are also many pokemon in the tier with a decent speed tier(higher than P-Groudon) and a very good Special Attack like Tapu Lele who can 2 hit KO(although it can't tank Precipice Blades, it will usually set up stealth rock first).

Sure, it has a MONSTROUS attack stat and is the most splashable and scary pokemon in Ubers, but S+ is a bit too much. I can see it above Xerneas in S, but no lower. There are many counters you can find to P-Groudon now, it should have a small drop.
Groudon has rock polish and one polish is enough for it to outspeed a variety of mons even with sassy, or you can run it in a baton pass team. Its like teela, it has a horrible speed tier but it can be a sweeper with automize, its bulk and offenses are already good and its only weak to ground attack thanks to desolate land and its a good hazard setter to. It can be offensive, tankish or wall its a clear S+ ranked in my opinion.

Primal Groudon is S+. Kind of ridiculous that this even needs to be explained.

It's the most commonly used single forme of a Pokemon by a substantial amount - and for good reason. This mon fits onto almost every team because of how many roles it compresses, because it has flexibility in set selection, and because its sets are good at what they're designed to do. Here are the facts.

SPL VIII:

UPL V:

1760 Ladder:

In all three cases, the difference in usage between P Don and the second most used mon is substantial, while the difference between the second most used mon (Xerneas) and the rest are low by comparison. In some cases, the difference between P Don and Xern is 5 times greater than the difference between Xern and the next highest usage.

Thus, there is a significant gap between P Don and everything else in viability. We describe this gap with the rank of S+.
Usage is not equal to viability. The problem I have with it is that it's overhyped which also shows in the usage. It doesn't deserve that much. In most cases Groudon doesn't pull off as much as people really think it does, or expect it to do. It isn't as versatile as people say it is. It only has about 3 sets that see use. And when you look at preview it's usually easily identifiable. There may be a gap between 1 and 2 in usage, but it's definitly smaller in terms of viability.

Usage is not equal to viability. The problem I have with it is that it's overhyped which also shows in the usage. It doesn't deserve that much. In most cases Groudon doesn't pull off as much as people really think it does, or expect it to do. It isn't as versatile as people say it is. It only has about 3 sets that see use. And when you look at preview it's usually easily identifiable. There may be a gap between 1 and 2 in usage, but it's definitly smaller in terms of viability.
I do agree with you that usage does not equal viability, however, nomming Pdon from S+ to the top, middle, or bottom of S does not seem logical to me, like at all. I wasn't planning on responding at first, but since so many people seem to think it doesn't deserve S+, let me give you some facts.

Its stats are monstrous and it's ability is fantastic
It has the 4th highest basestat of all pokemon, and one of the ones above it is Mega Rayquaza. On top of this it has an ability that, with the amazing typing it has, completely neutralizes its x4 weakness, leaving only ground to hit it hard with.

It's the most versatile pokemon in ubers
For some reason most of you seem to think of one specific set when considering this drop (at least that's what it looks like to me). Rock Polish mixed/physical/special attacker, Spdef defensive rocker, 4 attacks balance breaker, Double dance, Para dance, Defensive Rest, etc. etc. It has so many different options for moves, spreads, and sets that no other is its equal in terms of versatility.

It keeps monsters in check
You can argue all you want about how well it does it, but the fact of the matter is that it does keep pokemon like Primal Kyogre, Xerneas, and Ho-oh in check.

It's extremely splashable
No matter what 5 pokemon you have on your team, you can pretty much throw a Pdon on it and it will make it better. Stall, Semi-stall, Balance, Bo, or Ho, it does not matter.

I might have even forgotten to mention some reasonings, but that doesn't matter. The fact still remains that it is the best pokemon this tier has to offer, without equal. I think it should stay in S+. And tbh, I don't see why you'd nom it in the first place if it is only to move it down from S+, while it still stands above the rest of the pokemon. But again, leaving that aside, it is the best pokemon this tier has to offer, and sure, it's usage is no proof of its viability, but the reasoning behind its usage does prove why it is S+.

Last edited:

kilometerman

Banned deucer.

1. Primal Groudon has no counters. It has checks.
2. Pheromosa+Lele is not a core that breaks Primal Groudon.
3. There's like 2 good scarfers in the tier, both of which are not common on most teams since they fill very specific roles
4. Speed tier doesn't singlehandedly decide viability
5. Primal Groudon's attack stat is not the reason its S+. The reason that it's S+ is because it fits on literally every team and can fill like 5 different specific roles and perform well in all of them.

Primal Groudon is very splashable and can fill multiple roles, we all know this. But if you think about it, there are many pokemon that shut down primal groudon. Taunt from faster pokemon shuts down Rock Polish Groudon, Hone Claws Groudon, and stops if from stealth rock. HP ground is very common these days, and since P-Groudon is omnipresent in the tier, Almost EVERY team has some sort of way to prepare for it. P-Kyogre coming in stops the harsh sunlight. A set up Geomancy Xerneas as we all know, kills P-Groudon in one hit. There are plenty of Ground types in the tier, and focus sash dugtrio is one of the nightmares for P-Groudon. Even Tapu lele + Pheromosa core actually breaks P-Groudon if you know how to use it properly. Psychic in P-terrain 2 shots Primal Groudon, and as the most common set is Defensive Stealth Rock, it kills P-Groudon.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon in Psychic Terrain: 282-333 (69.9 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Offensive stealth rock also doesn't fare well against it, although it can kill tapu Lele with a precipitate blades. The weakened Groudon, after taking Psychic from Tapu Lele can be picked off by pheromosa with High Jump Kick. I have done this many time in Pokemon Showdown and eliminates P- Groudon effectively, resulting enemy team to lose or to forfeit afterwards.

My whole point is that the meta has adopted to it after 6 months in the SM metagame.

I know that speed tier doesn't single handedly determine viability, but this makes it prone to taunt or getting hit first with super powerful special attacking moves like Psychic, as I already mentioned or a Moonblast from Geomancy Xerneas.
+2 184+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon: 450-531 (118.7 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 184+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon: 334-394 (82.8 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Rock Polish Groudon is Vulnerable to Tapu Lele's Taunt or Tapu Koko's and can't get to set up. Swords Dance and Stealth rock is also vulnerable to taunt, and look at this beautiful Calculation.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 0 HP / 152 SpD Groudon in Psychic Terrain: 337-397 (98.8 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

This shows how vulnerable Primal Groudon is to Special attackers, and Lele isn't even considered very viable in this thread at a Modest B!

I haven't mentioned Pheromosa much yet, so I will give some calcs to show how much it can dent Primal Groudon.

+2 252+ SpA Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon: 466-550 (122.9 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

All out plummeling with Focus Blast and Quiver dance is a guaranteed one hit KO at +1

Based on my reasoning, I still support Primal Groudon moving from S+ to top of S above Xerneas.

Ropalme1914

Ace Poker Player
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Primal Groudon is very splashable and can fill multiple roles, we all know this. But if you think about it, there are many pokemon that shut down primal groudon. Taunt from faster pokemon shuts down Rock Polish Groudon, Hone Claws Groudon, and stops if from stealth rock. HP ground is very common these days, and since P-Groudon is omnipresent in the tier, Almost EVERY team has some sort of way to prepare for it. P-Kyogre coming in stops the harsh sunlight. A set up Geomancy Xerneas as we all know, kills P-Groudon in one hit. There are plenty of Ground types in the tier, and focus sash dugtrio is one of the nightmares for P-Groudon. Even Tapu lele + Pheromosa core actually breaks P-Groudon if you know how to use it properly. Psychic in P-terrain 2 shots Primal Groudon, and as the most common set is Defensive Stealth Rock, it kills P-Groudon.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon in Psychic Terrain: 282-333 (69.9 - 82.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Offensive stealth rock also doesn't fare well against it, although it can kill tapu Lele with a precipitate blades. The weakened Groudon, after taking Psychic from Tapu Lele can be picked off by pheromosa with High Jump Kick. I have done this many time in Pokemon Showdown and eliminates P- Groudon effectively, resulting enemy team to lose or to forfeit afterwards.

My whole point is that the meta has adopted to it after 6 months in the SM metagame.

I know that speed tier doesn't single handedly determine viability, but this makes it prone to taunt or getting hit first with super powerful special attacking moves like Psychic, as I already mentioned or a Moonblast from Geomancy Xerneas.
+2 184+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon: 450-531 (118.7 - 140.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 184+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon: 334-394 (82.8 - 97.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
Rock Polish Groudon is Vulnerable to Tapu Lele's Taunt or Tapu Koko's and can't get to set up. Swords Dance and Stealth rock is also vulnerable to taunt, and look at this beautiful Calculation.

252+ SpA Choice Specs Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 0 HP / 152 SpD Groudon in Psychic Terrain: 337-397 (98.8 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

This shows how vulnerable Primal Groudon is to Special attackers, and Lele isn't even considered very viable in this thread at a Modest B!

I haven't mentioned Pheromosa much yet, so I will give some calcs to show how much it can dent Primal Groudon.

+2 252+ SpA Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon: 466-550 (122.9 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

All out plummeling with Focus Blast and Quiver dance is a guaranteed one hit KO at +1

Based on my reasoning, I still support Primal Groudon moving from S+ to top of S above Xerneas.
These calcs, outside of Lele, are simply wrong, you're using normal Groudon instead of Primal, so it does not have the Fire type. The right calcs are here:
+2 184+ SpA Fairy Aura Xerneas Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Groudon-Primal: 167-197 (41.4 - 48.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

236+ Atk Groudon-Primal Precipice Blades vs. 240 HP / 0 Def Xerneas: 286-337 (63.1 - 74.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

+2 252+ SpA Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon-Primal: 233-275 (61.4 - 72.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

So yeah, Lele+Phero is not exactly the best thing to deal with Pdon, especially a Quiver Dance set on Ubers without Sash, making the setup super hard.

Not going into this too much since you clearly don't know what you're doing, and Exiline's post pretty much sums up what I was thinking.
Next time before posting such things make sure you have the right calcs, the right arguements, and don't bother naming unviable cores.
"+2 252+ SpA Pheromosa Ice Beam vs. 152 HP / 44 SpD Groudon: 466-550 (122.9 - 145.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO"

Aside from the horrid calc, how dafuq does Pheromosa get a +2 on anything in ubers?

Let's stop the viability rankings from turning into an abomination of a meme thread and prevent it from getting locked. Thnx.

Last edited:
Donphan from Unranked to C-
Donphan is a good suicide lead, beats Excadrill 1v1, beats Deo-S lacking Psycho Boost and Spins on it.
It can also run Mental Herb because it has Sturdy, rly good mon
It also won a UPL game so it has to be viable...
nobody uses excadrill in ru and deoxys-speed can run ice beam, only thing that helps is its ability sturdy to remove hazards but why use it when there are better hazard removers available. I don't think it needs to be ranked in ubers.
P:S explain things better its just 2 lines that don't prove anything

nobody uses excadrill in ru and deoxys-speed can run ice beam, only thing that helps is its ability sturdy to remove hazards but why use it when there are better hazard removers available. I don't think it needs to be ranked in ubers.
P:S explain things better its just 2 lines that don't prove anything

Are u serious

If any of you think that was a serious nom then idek what to say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)