SM UU Beta (Mewnium Z, Staraptor, Victini banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azumarill is still in the tier. Yay for it. I wonder what will be used to check azumarill now.
Volcanion countered Azumarill 100%, Tentacruel outspeed it and can Haze or Sludge Bomb (if it's offensive one), Tsareena can be good too to rk.

Btw Mewzium Z deserve the ban, Mew was just too difficult to handle with it.
Staraptor.. yeah probably deserve it too. UnderUsed hasn't a lot of Flying Check (remember guys our 3 Supersonic Strike aka Dragonite, Gyarados & Salamence).
Victini.. feel sad cuz' I used it a lot. Was very good & versatile. Strong STAB and coverage.. welp RIP half of my teams.

Avant Heim

formerly The Bill Cipher
Okay,Bewear is becoming a threat.Bewear is losing checks to this bans,now that Victini,Staraptor,Thundurus-T and many others are gone.Bewear can run free in the tier fearing less things,UU has Primarina,Latias,Azumarill,Gengar(kinda) to check bewear(i'm sorry if i missed some pokémon),but none of the pokemon i listed can switch in Bewear,here,have some cals:

252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Primarina: 402-474 (116.8 - 137.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Superpower vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Primarina: 201-237 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 340-402 (93.4 - 110.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Superpower vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 170-201 (46.7 - 55.2%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 378-445 (98.4 - 115.8%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Brutal Swing vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 316-374 (122 - 144.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

See?None of Bewear's checks can safe switch directly.Bewear is certainly a think to worry about

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Okay,Bewear is becoming a threat.Bewear is losing checks to this bans,now that Victini,Staraptor,Thundurus-T and many others are gone.Bewear can run free in the tier fearing less things,UU has Primarina,Latias,Azumarill,Gengar(kinda) to check bewear(i'm sorry if i missed some pokémon),but none of the pokemon i listed can switch in Bewear,here,have some cals:

252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Primarina: 402-474 (116.8 - 137.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Superpower vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Primarina: 201-237 (58.4 - 68.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 340-402 (93.4 - 110.4%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Superpower vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Latias: 170-201 (46.7 - 55.2%) -- 69.5% chance to 2HKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Double-Edge vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 378-445 (98.4 - 115.8%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252+ Atk Choice Band Bewear Brutal Swing vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 316-374 (122 - 144.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO

See?None of Bewear's checks can safe switch directly.Bewear is certainly a think to worry about
Why Brutal Swing on Bewear? You can get Shadow Claw for that Ghost coverage, which hits a bit harder and can occasionally get some crits...also has the side benefit of still covering Psychic-types

I think the bans this go around were very predictable and were the correct choices. Mewium Z turned Mew into the premier threat in the tier with pretty much no counters. It turned Psychic into a 185 base power move plus sets psychic terrain to help Psychic become more powerful and makes Mew immune to priority moves. Add in Mew's natural bulk, it's now less impacted knock off weakness (Z-moves can't be knocked off), and Mew's insane movepool, it was too much for UU. Staraptor was one of the premier threats in the tier with either Choice Scarf or Choice Band. It took advantage of a good speed tier, great stabs, and disgusting power thanks to it's Reckless ability which allowed it to open up holes or clean. Access to Close Combat for rock types (barring Diancie) and U-turn also meant simple switchins could be taken advantage of. It was too much for UU at this time. Finally Victini, a huge threat yet one that the council was close to neutral on. It's the one that I can see coming back to UU the most of this round of bans. It is an insane wallbreaker thanks to V-create and Bolt Strike being high base power moves, especially with a Choice Band attached at it does huge damage to even resists (V-create does 61.9%-73% to Keldeo who isn't frail). It can also run lures for it's typical switchins like Grass Knot for Hippowdon and Swampert. It's weakness to pursuit leaves it vulnerable at times and it is also weak to rocks so it can be worn down. Agree that it was one of the top threats in the tier and tough to handle at the moment but I'm interested see what happens in a suspect test of it.

The remaining threats that I consider the most ban worthy are Mega Sharpedo (biggest threat to offence but bulky teams have less trouble), Azumarill (Belly Drum set is deadly at times but has lots of answers and Band set is far from broken), and lowkey Bisharp (really punishes defog and sticky webs) and that's about it. The tier feel much better now than it did during pokebank alpha and beta and I'm enjoying UU again. Excited to see how UU decides to move forward during the upcoming suspect tests.

so drizzle stayed, huh. this will be interesting, to say at least. and now that it has been confirmed that the remaining unreleased megas will be released monthly, iirc, i can't wait to have that insta swift swim mega swampert. is gonna be gud

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Just dropping by to congratulate our friend Staraptor for continuing it's streak. It's consistency is remarkable, Wayne Gretzky like even, having been sent to BL for 4 straight generations. The event is pretty much tradition at this point. Here's a toast to the eagle and hopefully we'll have the opportunity to commemorate it's ascention to BL come Gen 8 as well.

Staraptor is gone! I can now run Raikou as a good flying counter and not worry about being 2HKOed by unboosted Brave Birds.
Mew is now back to it's "oh, cool I guess" viability, and will likely go up to OU anyway, before coming back on the Tier Shift after back.
Victini is banned, and Latias/Keldeo/Primarina/whatever can now counter all/most Fire-types without having (almost) half their HP blown off and easily picked off by a teammate. Amen.
Now that those are gone, I wonder how the upcoming Megas will affect UU, given their ability to be almost insta-banned in XY (Looking at you Gallade)

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
lmao Staraptor got banned for 4 generations in a row and Azumarill made it out of the chopping block 4 times in a row XD

Anyways, there's still a replacement glass-cannon bird that could probably use some love right now with the departure of Staraptor.

Dodrio @ Choice Band / Scarf
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Return / Quick Attack

or

Dodrio @ Life Orb
Ability: Early Bird
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Drill Peck
- Jump Kick
- Knock Off / Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

I'm considering using Dodrio as kinda like a budget Staraptor (it's choiced sets are anyways). Dodrio does have access to Knock Off which is a really strong move, maybe not as strong with z-crystals running around, but it's still something over Staraptor. Also being able to naturally outspeed threats such as Keldeo, Infernape, Cobalion and Alola-Ninetales is also pretty nice. Yeah, I haven't used Dodrio yet since Staraptor existed but now that it is gone... maybe Dodrio warrants some usage.

man i really i wish i could play more rn but school D:

anyways tho, what are thoughts on dominant play styles so far?
I've been trying go use a bulky balance/semistall to decent success but taunt mew +offensive threats as a balance/stall breaker really wrecks my team whenever i matchup against it lol. i feel like stall is pretty consistent but aint nobody trying to ladder with stall

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I love how Staraptor has consistently been like "oh new generation? where's my new counters at? Oh right, they weren't developed." Either way, with Staraptor now gone again, it stands to reason that the likes of Raikou and Mega Aerodactyl will get even better as they don't have to worry about being sniped at around 45% or so from a resisted move (or from near full in Raikou's case with Double-Edge) Defensive Pokemon like Empoleon and Gigalith appreciate not having to take brutally powerful resisted hits or just randomly dropping to a wild CC. Flying spam teams also lose their most prominent Pokemon, and we all know how strong Flying is offensively. Look for stuff like Honchkrow and Swellow to possibly fill the void left by Staraptor. (Swellow to a lesser extent since its main move is Boomburst)

As far as Victini goes, Fire-types like Entei and Darmanitan (please use these enough to get them out of RU. I'm dying over here...) will likely try to fill the void that Victini leaves (tho will not be as effective for very obvious reasons) Bulky Water-types, especially Swampert due to its lack of reliable recovery, will really appreciate not having to switch into CB Victini in general, whereas more offensive Water- and Dragon-types, like Keldeo, Latias, Hydreigon, and Primarina can be run without as much hesitancy due to an inherent weakness to Victini. Slower Steel-types, namely Scizor, have much more freedom since they don't invite in Victini for a possible revenge kill.

Don't have much to say with Mewnium Z. Cool mon, dumb move, dumb effect. Obligatory comment about Azu having mad evasion skills to dodge the hammer yet again.

Aww darn, now I need to build a new team, R.I.P Victini.
Anyways, I guess I will be using Rain now or something...

Amaroq

Cover me.
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I've been laddering fairly consistently for once in my life over the course of beta, and I'm back with some more observations. The following Pokemon and/or sets range from decent to good in the current meta. Some are very strong and splashable, while some are just good sets with a valuable niche. I wouldn't consider any of them meta-defining sets, but I think they all have their uses.

Azumarill @ Choice Band
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Knock Off

Most of the conversation about Azumarill has centered around its Z-Belly Drum set. While that set is certainly excellent, Azumarill can also run a viable Choice Band set. This set hits incredibly hard right off the bat and is useful in almost any matchup. It has the power to threaten slow teams, and is far from useless against faster ones, thanks to its natural bulk and access to STAB Aqua Jet. Water/Fairy is an incredible typing, both offensively and defensively, and allows it to check threats such as Keldeo, Sharpedo, and most Dragons. Azumarill is bulky enough to survive most attacks that don't hit it super-effectively, and it can often grab multiple kills in a match by surviving a hit to KO its attacker in return and then using Aqua Jet to pick off a weakened foe. Priority of any kind is valuable in a fast-paced, offensive meta, and Aqua Jet is no different.

Aerodactyl-Mega @ Aerodactylite
Ability: Tough Claws
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Wing Attack / Earthquake
- Aqua Tail / Earthquake

I have mostly been using an all-out attacking set, but I tested Hone Claws on one of my teams and it's performed quite well so far. Mega Aerodactyl has little trouble finding setup opportunities in this meta, as it threatens out quite a few common Pokemon (Sand Stream support from something like Hippowdon also helps it leverage the Special Defense boost from Sandstorm to create more opportunities to set up). Aqua Tail hits Hippowdon, Krookodile, and other Ground-types, but Earthquake is a perfectly viable coverage option as well. Earthquake can also be run over Wing Attack, depending on what the team needs to cover and what checks Mega Aerodactyl's partners can threaten most effectively. Mega Aerodactyl is usually seen as a utility Pokemon, but this set allows it to function as more of a standalone offensive threat.

Infernape @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Blaze
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

I've found Choice Scarf Infernape to be fairly useful recently. It's not an amazing set, but it has a great speed tier for a Choice Scarfer and is just powerful enough to revenge kill a lot of prominent threats. Being able to outspeed common Choice Scarfers like Mienshao and Hydreigon is very useful for offensive teams, which often lack comfortable switch-ins to these Pokemon. Tying with Choice Scarf Keldeo is also pretty nice. Infernape's speed tier is a little less valuable now that Staraptor and Victini are banned, but Infernape will almost certainly outspeed whatever people choose to use in place of those two Pokemon (maybe Darmanitan?). Flare Blitz and Close Combat are great STAB moves, and fast U-turn is really nice for grabbing momentum and getting chip damage on things like Latias and Starmie, especially if one of Infernape's teammates can trap its common checks with Pursuit. Stone Edge is a good coverage option, but I've never actually clicked it. Feel free to replace it with whatever you want. Infernape doesn't really get tons of switch-in opportunities, but it resists common priority like Scizor's Bullet Punch and Sucker Punch from Bisharp and Mega Absol. I've also considered running Nasty Plot since it has the potential to put in a lot of work against bulkier teams, but it's got a bad case of 4MSS, and is reliant on Focus Blast to break stall and therefore unreliable. Maybe that set will become more popular now that we have a stable meta and a chance to see that meta develop without near-constant banwaves.

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 208 HP / 108 SpA / 192 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Haze

The same attributes that made Tentacruel a valuable defensive utility Pokemon in ORAS UU continue to keep it relevant. Its defensive typing and stat spread allow it to check common Pokemon like Primarina and Keldeo, and it has enough speed to pressure offensive Pokemon like Krookodile as well. Tentacruel also possesses a movepool containing several valuable utility options. Rapid Spin, Toxic Spikes, Haze, Knock Off, and Toxic are all useful in different situations (although Rapid Spin and Toxic Spikes should be the primary options). I like Haze in the last slot to help handle Belly Drum Azumarill. Tentacruel is very easily customized in terms of EV spreads and can run offensive, defensive, or mixed spreads with equal facility. This spread simply runs enough speed to outspeed Krookodile, hits a Leftovers/Black Sludge number, and invests the remaining EVs in Special Attack in order to do some decent damage with Scald.

No teams to share this time, but maybe I'll build something I like enough to make public sometime soon. Building should be easier in a more stable meta, and I'm interested to see what patterns develop.

Last edited:
I'm sure at this point BL can just have a tier of it's own with so many mons within it, this might be the largest amount of BL pokemon i've seen.

But Victini and Staraptor needed to go the most. Straight up even Hippowdon cannot avoid a 2hko from either one of them on certain sets.

Although I've only played around 5 matches with Mew, there wasn't a single one of them where it didn't body 2 or 3 opponents (I think this is the only damage dealing unique Z-move that has a secondary effect is it?)

HotFuzzBall

fuzzy-chan \(ㆁヮㆁ✿)
is an Artist
I'm just gonna list some underrated mons (I feel) in UU right now.

Roserade @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Sludge Bomb
- Leaf Storm
- Sleep Powder / Hidden Power [Fire]

Once again, Roserade loves the departure of both Victini and Staraptor while Mew goes back to its standard defensive set. Grass/Poison is actually pretty difficult to switch into considering Roserade has quite a few coverage options it can use. Roserade checks the tier's multitude of Water-types who are quite popular right now like Keldeo, Suicune, Volcanion etc. to set up Spikes or use Sleep Powder. Z-crystals also can be used to lure counters such as Never Ending Nightmare knocks out Doublade and a very small chance to knock out AV Metagross with Rocks, while Shattered Psyche lures in Amoonguss and Tentacruel.

Kyurem @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pressure
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Fire

r0ady brought this up on the previous page but, I believe it deserves another mention due to how underrated it is. Kyurem also loves the fact Staraptor and Victini gone since it doesn't have to worry about getting revenge killed. Ice/Dragon hits basically everything in the tier while Earth Power and HP Fire deals with Steel-types that can wall it. Very solid wall-breaker in this meta I feel as there really isn't much that can switch in reliably besides Blissey.

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Spe / 8 SpD
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Heal Bell

Surprised this cutie-pie fell to RU tbh. Anyways, Togekiss loves this round of bans blah blah blah... Togekiss can afford to set-up on the majority of the bulkier/passive mons in this tier bar maybe Amoonguss and Tentacruel. Very solid stall-breaker considering the playstyle might start to become more prominent with 3 wallbreakers (I guess Genesis Supernova Mew counts as its own mon o.o) moving on to BL.

Honorable Mentions I guess...

Drampa @ Leftovers
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Roost
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

This mons power comes from its really unusually large movepool and the fact that no one knows what the hell this mon does. Drampa has the privilege of having BoltBeam coverage, recovery, and Calm Mind while also having a very high Special Attack stat it can utilize. While it isn't the best Calm Mind user since it doesn't have the best bulk, it can still be a surprise to people since Drampa is kinda a mystery to some people. Drampa could also run a wallbreaking Specs set with Hyper Voice, Draco Meteor, Flamethrower and some filler move (maybe Ice Beam or Grass Knot idk).

Venomoth @ Bugnium-Z
Ability: Tinted Lens
Timid Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb / Roost

Venomoth is probably not the best mon right now considering there's a lot of priority users in the tier that can f it up but, it does benefit from this round and older rounds of UU bans. At +1, Savage Spin Out does a surprisingly good chunk of damage to common answers such as Empoleon and AV Metagross. Even with 0 boosts, SSO still can pick up KOs (with rocks) on squishier checks such as Mega-Aerodactyl, offensive Scizor and Infernape. It can also take advantage of passivity quite well.

+1 252 SpA Tinted Lens Venomoth Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Empoleon: 236-280 (63.4 - 75.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Venomoth Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 96 SpD Assault Vest Metagross: 219-258 (60.1 - 70.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 SpA Tinted Lens Venomoth Savage Spin-Out (175 BP) vs. 244 HP / 200+ SpD Gliscor: 304-358 (86.3 - 101.7%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Last edited:
I'm not sure if someone else has discovered this yet, but I just created something beautiful.

Metagross @ Steelium Z
Ability: Clear Body
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Agility
- Meteor Mash
- Thunder Punch / Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake

Steelium Z AgiliGross. Welcome to flavour town. Now, when you look at this you might be doubtful, I was as well. But when you use it, your doubts will disappear. The way you play this Metagross is, you eliminate and/or weaken its major checks in the early game and then bring it in for some lategame destruction. Agility lets it apply loads of pressure and rip through offensive Pokemon, every move not Meteor Mash is coverage and Meteor Mash is three things: a STAB that beats the life out of things, 2HKOing the vast majority of opponents that don't resist it, a boosting move if you're feeling lucky and with Steelium Z it's a guaranteed kill. Honestly, this set is so much better than it looks on paper and my words don't do it justice. It's guaranteed at least one kill every match, and I can't tell you how many times it's obliterated my opponent's only check.

Well, it's an absolute shame M-Z is banned, was having a bit of fun running a HO team based around that. The other two bans I can sympathize with, though. Raptor and Tini simply hit way too hard and way too fast, while also having pivot moves and excellent coverage.

With three powerful wallbreakers out of UU, BO is starting to look more and more powerful. Bewear is certainly much more threatening than before, and now with the drop in popular scarfmons, I feel it's time to pay attention to another HO-oriented mon.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball / Calm Mind / coverage

Why Mimikyu was banned over Alakazam is beyond me. With a sash intact (in other words, not dumbly switching into attacks), Zam can beat almost any offense mon 1v1 without worry. While he can't receive psychic terrain support from M-Z anymore, 135 spa and 120 spe along with psychic spam nothing to overlook. He's a valuable tool in any team that doesn't want to lose to HO. BO or stall teams can more handily take hits, but Zam still has the potential of a late-game cleanup with proper wallbreaker support.

The set's actual details is pretty straightforward. Psychic provides more oomph, but Shock can compensate for a lack of physical attackers as well as breaking through Blissey. The last slot is really up to you, but I prefer energy ball for all the bulky ground and water types running around. Just don't try and spam e-ball on Hippo, it won't get you far.

Also, now that the amount of bird spam is dwindling, would Conkeldurr get more love? With gen 7 mechanics, he can have a ton of success with a flame orb set. He absolutely runs over fatter teams, though most of my games with him have ended with Raptor coming in for the revenge. Psychic spam is also on the decline with Mew and Tini gone, though the aforementioned Zam and things like Metagross are still checks to him.

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Well, it's an absolute shame M-Z is banned, was having a bit of fun running a HO team based around that. The other two bans I can sympathize with, though. Raptor and Tini simply hit way too hard and way too fast, while also having pivot moves and excellent coverage.

With three powerful wallbreakers out of UU, BO is starting to look more and more powerful. Bewear is certainly much more threatening than before, and now with the drop in popular scarfmons, I feel it's time to pay attention to another HO-oriented mon.

Alakazam @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Psychic / Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball / Calm Mind / coverage

Why Mimikyu was banned over Alakazam is beyond me. With a sash intact (in other words, not dumbly switching into attacks), Zam can beat almost any offense mon 1v1 without worry. While he can't receive psychic terrain support from M-Z anymore, 135 spa and 120 spe along with psychic spam nothing to overlook. He's a valuable tool in any team that doesn't want to lose to HO. BO or stall teams can more handily take hits, but Zam still has the potential of a late-game cleanup with proper wallbreaker support.

The set's actual details is pretty straightforward. Psychic provides more oomph, but Shock can compensate for a lack of physical attackers as well as breaking through Blissey. The last slot is really up to you, but I prefer energy ball for all the bulky ground and water types running around. Just don't try and spam e-ball on Hippo, it won't get you far.

Also, now that the amount of bird spam is dwindling, would Conkeldurr get more love? With gen 7 mechanics, he can have a ton of success with a flame orb set. He absolutely runs over fatter teams, though most of my games with him have ended with Raptor coming in for the revenge. Psychic spam is also on the decline with Mew and Tini gone, though the aforementioned Zam and things like Metagross are still checks to him.
Mimikyu wasn't banned, it's in OU due to usage. Also, you're missing three of the most important options for sash Zam: Encore, Thunder Wave, and Counter. Psyshock also can't break through Blissey unless you're specifically running CM + Shock (and get a boost on the switch in) or running LO or Encore. It's best to look into these things before making a post :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)