Small Site Page Changes - (Typos, Poor Wording, Inaccuracies, Etc.)

"The main idea here is that, given it's a really fast Ghost-type, it can outspeed most enemies and give them Normalize" which is in the newest article in the flying press, a better to type this is "The main idea here is that (given it's a really fast Ghost-type) it can outspeed most enemies and give them Normalize" as you can see a parentheses would be more accurate. Cheese in Balanced Hackmons

Hiro'

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributor
RoA Leader
https://www.smogon.com/dex/rb/formats/uubl/ the RBY UUBL page refers to "bl" as borderline, while the rest of the generations refer to it as "banlist"
https://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/tyranitar/doubles/
The first paragraph for the Choice Band set on Tyranitar's Gen 7 DOU analysis lists Snorlax as one of the main targets for a suggested coverage move (Snorlax has been banned from the tier for some time).

"Low Kick and Superpower are options for hitting Snorlax, opposing Tyranitar, and Steel-types such as Heatran and Ferrothorn for extra damage."
These are fixed, ty

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Starmie's GSC OU Analysis has the following sentence in the Overview section.

Both "team" and Starmie's name are mentioned multiple times, which reads kind of awkwardly for a single sentence. It should probably look something like this.

(I know I have analysis editing perms due to my badge, but I've never used them and don't know the proper procedure. I thought going through this thread would be the most appropriate course of action.)
Bumping this because I never got any sort of answer one way or another.

veti

Sucker Punch
is a Pre-Contributor
Nidokings Gen 8 OU analysis mentions Stealth Rock twice in other options

"Nidoking can function as a Stealth Rock user thanks to the many switches it forces."

"Lastly, Stealth Rock can be used on teams lacking a Stealth Rock setter, enabling Nidoking to set the hazard on forced switches."

Sulo

pure heroine
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
National Dex Leader
Nidokings Gen 8 OU analysis mentions Stealth Rock twice in other options

"Nidoking can function as a Stealth Rock user thanks to the many switches it forces."

"Lastly, Stealth Rock can be used on teams lacking a Stealth Rock setter, enabling Nidoking to set the hazard on forced switches."
Fixed! I deleted the first mention because it wasn't in the final version that was uploaded (or wasn't supposed to be; check the thread in past generation archives if you want).

From Iron Hands's Overview for VGC '24 Regulation F, before the set analysis:
*Iron Hands fits best on balance teams, where it contributes to the pivot-heavy playstyle. Tailwind teams can also utilize Iron Hands as a defensive backbone and bulky pivot.
This was likely meant to be a bullet point for the Overview but is improperly formatted.

StupidFlandrs48

World’s sweatiest casual
is a Pre-Contributor
On Heatran’s DPP OU analysis, the first sentence in the “Trapper” set mentions a Pokemon twice in the same list.

“The purpose of this Heatran is to trap the opponent's switch-in with Magma Storm and deal with it accordingly, eliminating common answers such as Latias, Clefable, Swampert, Gyarados, and Swampert with the appropriate coverage move.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)