SmogCast discussion

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
blank, you should've joined lol. we referenced many things that the general viewer probably has no knowledge of, such as our CCAT or Pwnemon's speedy Rhyperior team, so we should've slowed down and fill them in about these topics.

Next time we ever do a live cast, we should include some real-time Doubles battles, whether it be on the ladder or unrated battles between players on #doubles. I don't know how to keep the main screen set on the battle instead of our faces, though

I watched like 25 minutes of it. I found it funny how a majority(myself included) in the viability thread wanted Bisharp moved down and there was also a consensus in the SmogCast that it is bad. It is still in A rank though lol.

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Cool cast guys :)

-
Pwnemon

- basically a noob

"I feel like Bisharp is one of those noob killers"

that is all.

Cool cast guys :)

"I feel like Bisharp is one of those noob killers"

that is all.
agreed.

blank, you should've joined lol. we referenced many things that the general viewer probably has no knowledge of, such as our CCAT or Pwnemon's speedy Rhyperior team, so we should've slowed down and fill them in about these topics.

Next time we ever do a live cast, we should include some real-time Doubles battles, whether it be on the ladder or unrated battles between players on #doubles. I don't know how to keep the main screen set on the battle instead of our faces, though
Should totally do that fun battle where I haxed trolled blank with my 10/10 Liepard set. ^_^
That battle needs WAY more publicity anyway.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
:O

Announce when you do the streams, I won't show my ugly or speak but I'll give you stuff to talk about over irc! :p

Also my quad-protect is the best match ever! ~~

Also my quad-protect is the best match ever! ~~
Doubt it. I locked blank's TTar onto Protect w/ Liepard's Encore while he Helping Handed it w/ Latias, then my Cresselia KOd his Latias, leaving him with only Cress and a TTar that could only spam Protect. Oh, the (extremely evil) plays! :p

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
To be fair, being left with "only" a Cresselia isn't exactly a bad position most of the time, since Cresselia is... well, Cresselia. It loses to Liepard though...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)