• spread is too hard then even Jacksonville can win ;__;

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • mmm yeah spread them picks

Votes: 7 41.2%

• Total voters

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
One person this week scored a league-topping 8 points. Week 1, the lowest score for anybody (that picked all games) was 8.

TheValkyries

proudly reppin' 2 superbowl wins since DEFLATEGATE
Fuck me, I forgot to lock in my picks before the game started. Missing a free point for picking the Giants.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
requisite post about losing my free point for forgetting to make picks
Would you have picked Baltimore? I feel like this week was hardly a "gimmie" - if I wasn't an optimistic homer I probably would have gone with Pittsburgh lol

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
Of course, or I wouldn't be pseudo-bitching about not having made my pick. I was thinking about it at work, was disappointed when I was listening to the end of the game on the drive home, then ended up being a little annoyed when the Steelers just shoved everything in their asses and made my pick correct after all. Far less annoyed than giddy at the sheer incompetence with which the Steelers handled everything, but still a little annoyed.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I love getting fucked over by the NO kicker. Its a 30 fucking yard field goal in a dome....

Edit: god bless you Spiller

Last edited:

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
I never thought Atlanta was that good anyway. I did think New Orleans was that bad, though, and that may have been a mistake.

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
"Perfect early slate!" RIP Cowgirls/wtf Chargers, still in da leed for this week though eh.

Stallion

Tree Young
Now that 7 games are in the books, I've got enough data where I can start making ballsier picks. Its worked out for me every other year, hopefully my break from tipping hasn't fucked with my Spidey senses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)