Smogon Premier League VI - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, you didn't. This is a team popularized by JMC since the Netbattle era. You just replace the heal bell Granbull for a heal bell cow which is not creating everything new. You should take this team when I was spamming that thing in ladder for fun, there is no problem with that but posting the team in the thread for look like more cool and claiming yourself the dude behind the team brainstorm it isn't right. I just wanna be at home to show you the team in my old netbattle 9.6 team archive in my personal computer ... if you doubt in 14 days I return home, my dear
That was you!

No, you didn't. This is a team popularized by JMC since the Netbattle era. You just replace the heal bell Granbull for a heal bell cow which is not creating everything new. You should take this team when I was spamming that thing in ladder for fun, there is no problem with that but posting the team in the thread for look like more cool and claiming yourself the dude behind the team brainstorm it isn't right. I just wanna be at home to show you the team in my old netbattle 9.6 team archive in my personal computer ... if you doubt in 14 days I return home, my dear
Yes I did, I'll wait 'till you return home dw

An old italian friend help me to build it on NBS giving me ideas (u can ask to mcm, I build every RBY/GSC/Adv team on nbs)

In the "original version" there was a Bull but I didn't like it so i replace it with Cow, but I think that there are no reason to lie on a Pokemon Forum :O

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Whew what a season! SPL was the thing I was looking forward to the most when I came back and it's gone and completely exceeded my expectations once again. It's been an incredible experience and I have my teammates to thank for that. Scoots you guys are amazing, the atmosphere in the channel was always fantastic and we always played for each other and were there for each other through the highs and lows. It's a shame we didn't really click in mid-season after a strong start, but I honestly have no regrets because with playing with and getting to know you guys I've definitely formed some long lasting friendships which is what SPL is all about. Regarding my own record I dropped off in the crucial later stages so sorry about that team :( unfortunately I've been swamped with assignments and exams and so I couldn't continue to put in as much effort as I would have liked. Individual shout-outs time n_n

bro fist : Man we've known each other a long time and I was really looking forward to being in your team! You're such a chilled guy and have proved to be an amazing manager, always being there in the channel to help out, encourage us, or even just to chat. Thanks so much for drafting me, it's been a hell of a ride.

CrashinBoomBang : Didn't know much about you when the season started but I've gotten to know you well over the season, it was always great talking to you and I've gained a lot of respect for you for your honesty and for always defending your team no matter what. Sure there were times when the approach didn't always work but your positives far outweigh that. You were always willing to help in matches and were a constant great presence in the channel :) once again thanks for drafting me!

liberty32 : We didn't spend a lot of time together but you're a really solid player and I was especially so impressed with you late season, man you really turned it on! DPP is no joke and taking out Heist and august really proved your skill as a player. You were always fun to talk to in chat and I definitely hope we can team up again in the future!

Stathakis : So much respect for you as a player, when I first joined you were already at the very top of the game. Don't lose too much sleep over your record and that last game because it's not at all representative of your actual skill. It was a great honour to play alongside you, you're an amazing guy and I'm glad to have gotten the opportunity to get to learn from you and also find a really good friend in the process!

SkillinJah : You were an amazing midseason buy bro, you pulled off some fantastic wins for us! What I was impressed about the most is your cool head, when the channel went to shit you always tried to chill everyone out and calm things down, and this carried on into your games. Hope to stay in touch :)

Henry : Someone I've gotten close to over this season, you are such a friendly guy and forget what your record says because you are a top player. It's a shame that it didn't work out for you in matches but that is more than made up for by that fact that you were such a valuable team member, always making useful suggestions and helping out wherever needed. Was a pleasure being on the same team as you, you were always really nice to talk to and I have no doubt we will stay in touch as I've come to really value you as a friend and respect you as a person!

xray : Really cool teambuilder and you make some incredibly ballsy plays haha. We didn't talk much but you seem like a really chilled dude :)

praj.pran : I have no doubt you're going places bro! You're a very good battler and it was no surprise to see you outplaying McM in OST. Was so excited that we signed you considering you're my former tutee, really hoped that you could've gotten a chance to start. Unfortunately it didn't work out but I fully expect you to star in the coming seasons!

Hack : Dude you are an amazing player, and your skill is even more impressive considering the tier you played in. You never got bogged down despite some shit matchups and hax, and I hope you don't stop playing Ubers because you are a great ambassador for the tier. HACK HE DID

New Breed : You were a big reason for our strong finish and you always gave it your all despite a disheartening run in mid-season. I'm so glad you turned it around and finished strongly! Thanks so much for helping me out in UU, you have a very wide and in-depth knowledge of the metagame and I look forward to seeing you boss in UUPL :)

RiCH HOMiE CA$ED : You are truly one of the most hilarious guys I've ever met. It's been an absolute great pleasure getting to know you, you are definitely a true bro. You're an amazing NU player and you really should've ended up with an amazing record if not for some shitty luck, but hey that's Pokemon. Thanks for being such a great help in UU, seriously man just your general knowledge of lower tiers is on another level. Sorry for my Aero / Krook / Cruel / Whimsi fetish lol, in the end though we did make some very solid teams and it was great brainstorming ideas and testing with you. Definitely stay in touch man :)

Lohgock : You always brought a smile to my face man, your games were very entertaining to watch even though I know nothing about doubles lol. Loved your partnership with Stratos, you guys complemented each other really well. Looking forward to team up with you again down the road!

Stratos : Formed an extremely formidable core with Lohgock and you guys didn't disappoint! You're such a positive person and it was a lot of fun getting to know you :) I don't understand why you attract hate, you definitely don't deserve it. Your preparation for each game and the commitment you put into it was amazing, I guess all you need is a bit more confidence in your game and you can truly dominate doubles. Hope to play alongside you again in the future!

Aqualouis : Ah my former DPP UU rival! You kind of just disappeared lol but you're another person with who I go back with a while so it was fun to play alongside you :) you put in work for us early on in the season so props for that!

Honor : Didn't get to speak with you much either but you seemed cool and it sucked that you couldn't play more than you did because you seemed like a solid battler. Look forward to seeing more of you in the future!

Stone_Cold : One of my oldest friends on this site :) bro the moment I saw your name on the team sheet I knew it was going to be an amazing season. You truly are a fantastic battler, much better than your record shows, and one of the nicest people I know. It's a shame that only got a couple of games in which the odds were always stacked against you. It's definitely no representation of you as a player, because I know how good you are. Keep in touch man :)

Alf' : You had a pretty rough run of games mid-season in a highly competitive and difficult tier but towards the end you really kicked into high gear! I was very impressed with your overall play and you were always chilled out in the channel, unfortunately didn't get to know you much but hopefully will do in the future :)

Lavos Spawn : Oh my god that last game. Just that last game made me love you. Honestly you gave me a heart attack when you kept in Machamp on Drill Peck but it just showed your amazing confidence which has built up over the weeks. And your passion after that game just exemplified us as a team really, showed how much we truly cared. You are a really underrated player and you definitely exceeded everyone's expectations! You've really grown over the season bro and I have no doubt you're going to push on to greater heights. Keep in touch!

Isa : ^.^ What. A. Buy. To be our best and most consistent player in a tier that can be described as anything but consistent is truly remarkable. Nothing else to say apart from YOU BEAST! You're easily the best RBY player right now and to top it all off you are a cutie :D real pleasure getting to know you man, and I expect to see you bossing in the Smogon Classic!

BKC : Man I was so glad you were still here when I came back, you're one of my last remaining truly close friends from the old days. Was gutted that we didn't get you but it felt like you were a part of our team anyway :D forever a scooter at heart <3 It's always amazing to talk to you bro, and I must say I can't believe how much you've grown as a player over the years! See you around n_n

ium : n_n <3 :D dog.

Last edited:
Playing Friday between 5-7pm GMT

Throw out some preditcs....

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC - Sorry DD, CTC is the clutch lord.
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay - Ender on the rise, Ben is not easy though.
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku - More exp in the tier I guess.
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari - Doesn't lose in play offs.
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass - Ginku is kinda on fire.
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL - Finch wants this pretty fucking bad
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius - I don't even play doubles but I love watching Braverius play, his teams are usually pretty dank.
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel - Can go either way, both ptolly gonna have alot of team support...
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives - Lord.
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles - Best player in the game?
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E - No idea.
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana - Anti seems to pull thru when needed...

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
[#1] Ever Grande Bigs (7) vs [#4] Congregation of the Classiest (5)

ORAS OU: Destiny Device vs CTC
ORAS OU: TheEnder vs ben gay
ORAS Ubers: Evuelf vs Jibaku
ORAS UU: Sam vs Hikari
ORAS RU: Ginku vs Bad Ass
ORAS NU: Finc2612 vs FLCL
ORAS Doubles: Laga vs Braverius
BW OU: Jirachee vs papai noel
DPP OU: boudouche vs 199 Lives
ADV OU: McMeghan vs Triangles
GSC OU: Hill vs Mr.E
RBY OU: During Summer vs KratosMana

[#2] Alpha Ruiners (6) vs [#3] Firebot Falcons (6)

ORAS OU: PDC vs Tesung
ORAS OU: Tokyo Tom vs IAmGingy
ORAS Ubers: steelphoenix vs PROBLEMS
ORAS UU: reachzero vs bugzinator
ORAS RU: Meru vs Pearl.
ORAS NU: Teddeh vs Toxzn
ORAS Doubles: finally vs TheFourthChaser
BW2 OU: SoulWind vs High Impulse
DPP OU: august vs TV-Rocka
ADV OU: dekzeh vs Golden Sun
GSC OU: Tiba vs Bomber92
RBY OU: Hantsuki vs marcoasd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)