Smogon Premier League VII - Player Sign-Ups (will CLOSE on 12/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Player Name: Derk
Tiers Played: ORAS OU / ORAS UU / BW OU / RBY OU
Timezone : GMT +1 (CDT) Spain
Significant Time Missed?: n

Last edited:
Player Name: Cuzzie123
Tiers Played: ORAS OU / ORAS Ubers
Timezone : GMT -8 (PDT)
Significant Time Missed?: Not too much - Maybe a week in January

Player Name: Ahabb
Tiers Played: ORAS OU, DPP OU. Can play lower tiers too
Timezone: GMT +5
Significant Time Missed?: nope

i'm lucky bros

EHM

Just to clarify:

If people are too naive and took my post seriously. I was just kidding. Now shut the fuck up. Even if I meant it I never threatened to be a cancer. I just pointed out that I have a history of being one.

If you're still too dumb: I will do my utmost not to be a cancerous entity for whatever SPL team i play for. That being said, every single SPL i participated in I've never changed, It was just a matter of which manager can stand me and handle me. I don't know if people are too busy to go and look up the multiple things i did to BKC ( My manager ) in SPL 5 but it will show you that I've done terrible things to the poor man, but he still took it. I was teammate of the year for scooters :)

That's because my boy overlooked my aggressive nature, trolling tendencies, short temper and took a chance on me. In return he got an abundance of pokemon assets such as team building for multiple tiers, someone who can provide a good vibe in the channel and ensure energy and activity in it and most importantly someone who wins you games and one of the greatest to ever play the game of pokemon.

I'm sure people from SPL 5 will be scattered to other teams, people such as PDC and Dice and even Vinc. Ask them how i was during SPL 5. I did the same things people in the past have dubbed me a cancer for. I got angry over being haxed in test games ( I will surely do that in the future ). I will troll from time to time ( That's just me ). The one thing I will ensure I won't do is throw games, leak teams, or do anything to harm my teams chances in the tournament. So take what I just said as you will.

Player Name: John76
Tiers Played: ORAS LC / ORAS RU
Timezone : UTC -6 (CST)
Significant Time Missed?: None Forseen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)