Smogon Premier League VII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tele

a quality human being
I feel a bit sorry for reymedy posting the replay thread; its going to be like carving and inscribing his own gravestone once a week.
Lmao that was funny. And what about Tricking, the newest OU superstar player. I bet trash user: fran17 played more OU games than he did over the last year

Tele

a quality human being
It's also funny because Tricking had two more world cup wins than you did, haha.
What you said would be correct if both tricking and i played in wcop, which didnt happen so there is no comparisom field, but i guess u are just desperately looking for likes.. u should stick to umming in ur yt video i heard ur pretty good at that.. anyway i dont think tricking achieved anything besides starting in wcop (big accomplishment indeed lol pretty much every ou starter for team italy was a ghosting slot except vvv i think) plus had they let me and alex play and manage the team there wouldnt have been any room for him i guess :/ but hey, tders decided otherwise and asuya was given the team for the 2nd year in a row leading italy to the 7th straight round 1 exit. So as you can see, having 2 more wcop wins than me means very litte if you look at the bigger picture (and not at your likes count ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)