[13:14:05] +smurfer: fuck yourself
[13:14:09] +smurfer: i never said 6am
[13:14:12] +smurfer: french snail
[13:14:38] +smurfer: maybe you dont read to well
[13:14:41] +smurfer: over there in france
[13:14:43] +smurfer: fagg ot

[13:18:03] +Valkyrie10+1: smurf ?
[13:18:06] GOfukyourself11: yep

Don't forget he never answered my VM (he did it on smogtour, genius), never "correted" the schedule I posted here, and was 1h30 late.

I guess the world need every kind of human beings, even the trashy ones. Despite the unwinnable matchup, gg.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Despite my busy schedule, I have to post something because Tamahome's happiness depends on it.

---

The top 4 most coveted free agents this midseason:

#1 Tele - this is a no brainer. He's one of those rare players that even I have to admit is better than me at ORAS OU. Ton of teams with a losing ORAS OU record could turn things around instantly with Tele's help.

#2 xtra$hine - he lost against some dude in OST, yet he's still persistent that he won and has been lion about the outcome of the match for the past two weeks and counting. You need xtra on your team because his quirkiness is matched by none. He also 6-0ed me with a lead Garchomp, ended my stall career, and went on to win the first ever ORAS OU individual tournament; he's the real deal.

#3 Christo - teal9, who's undefeated in UU, gave all the credits to this guy for winning with his teams, so he's probably good. Or at least good at teambuilding, which is still a valuable asset to have.

#4 King UU - I played this guy a few times in the past, and I can vow that he's good. He managed to win against me when my team didn't have a Jigglypuff or Jynx, so he's good.

Last edited:

Lady Bug

Like the Wind
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Despite my busy schedule, I have to post something because Tamahome's happiness depends on it.

---

The top 4 most coveted free agents this midseason:

#1 Tele - this is a no brainer. He's one of those rare players that even I have to admit is better than me at ORAS OU. Ton of teams with a losing ORAS OU record could turn things around instantly with Tele's help.

#2 xtra$hine - he lost against some dude in OST, yet he's still persistent that he won and has been lion about the outcome of the match for the past two weeks and counting. You need xtra on your team because his quirkiness is matched by none. He also 6-0ed me with a lead Garchomp, ended my stall career, and went on to win the first ever ORAS OU individual tournament; he's the real deal.

#3 Christo - teal9, who's undefeated in UU, gave all the credits to this guy for winning with his teams, so he's probably good. Or at least good at teambuilding, which is still a valuable asset to have.

#4 King UU - I played this guy a few times in the past, and I can vow that he's good. He managed to win against me when my team didn't have a Jigglypuff or Jynx, so he's good.
#5 WhiteQueen - she's a little annoying, but offers great service

Anyone else absolutely love being matched up vs the stark sharks?
just want to comment on this sort of thing

I hate the mentality that Pokémon players have that somehow team matchup is less important than the game itself. You win a game in one of two ways, excluding hax: bring a team with a great matchup that allows you to play an average game and win, or play better than your opponent. There's no shame in aiming for the first one. We take pride in our matchups because we are working hard in order to get them. We are building our teams to give us the optimal chance of winning. Comments like this mean we're on route to the trophy

Team matchup is as important if not more important than the decisions you make in game, which means it is something that you need to focus on when preparing. You can't just bring a horrible team and cry when your match up is bad as if that justifies your own fault for bringing a bad team and not taking half of the game seriously (like, for example, a dpp stall team that gets 6-0ed by superachi or a dpp team composed of special attackers including agility empoleon that relies on trick rotom to beat blissey...but what do I know)

When I win by matchup it's because I did my research and built my team in a way to give me that matchup. I prefer building over playing, so that's something I take great pride in. I prefer to win in my team building so I can be average and do well. Don't act like you don't celebrate when you have a Pokemon that completely eviscerates your opponent and your only plan for the game is to lead it and 6-0. That's everyone's ideal for every game.

Yea blarajan you totally did misunderstand

I am not one to complain about team matchup in pokemon that often because it's a lazy excuse, I was referring to smurf acting like a complete cock for no reason and other things that i will not mention rn

nice essay though

Last edited:
yeah I misread bro fist, my bad friend, I am a tard

missed the "ed" in matched upped, I'M SORRY

in my defense m dragon quoted you about match ups too so I just assumed that's what you had meant, so let's just blame the spanish and make merry

The sentiment remains the same though, fuck blaming match up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)