Smogon Premier League VII - Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Metalgross said no such PM/interaction/whatever it was that you contacted him over happened - maybe you typed it when he was offline or AFK, but regardless...he could not play then

this was about all i needed. so youre telling me that metalgross said i never had any interaction with him. considering the first time I posted about how i sent him a message on showdown specifying id be a couple hours late to the time he offered was supposedly AFTER he was already gone for good, I really wonder how he managed to say he never received it. if he has really been gone as you said, he would have no idea of the message i sent him in the first place.

so yeah, basically hes online and just hiding waiting for the deadline and you just confirmed it. tell him to get on and play

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Or maybe he was taking time out of his personal life to assure that his team benefited from his various attempts to schedule with you because you didn't make it possible to play at all. I went out of my way to snapchat him to pass on information and his brother, ZoroDark, had some contact with him, too (I'm positive Zoro can confirm his inability to play, too).

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
re: rey vs. metalgros$$

If Johnflict can actively avoid playing me all week despite being available (in a previous season), then show up at the last minute when I'm gone thinking he's gonna play me at the deadline and force a reschedule into next week rather than be given an activity loss, then I'm pretty damn sure rey doesn't get an activity loss. Get your shit out of here.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Well, we finally won a week. I'd say ggs falcons, but they weren't exactly all very good. Hope you guys at least have fun in the remaining weeks!

I just wanna say one thing - for all of the people that are going to give shit to the falcons for going from ranked #1 to being out first (same people who gave the bigs shit for being 0-4), save it for your private team channels and your thoughts. There's nothing gained from any of that and it only makes yourselves look like asses because at the end of the day, the Falcons did their best and they weren't always the most fortunate and honestly, there's no reason that the environment of our community should be filled with as many insults and shittalk as it is. just smh

anyway let's comeback bigs n_n

Gg bigs, it there is anyone who deserves luck it's you guys

I'd say it's been a good season but let's be honest lol, had fun with you guys tho, sry about the disappointing record

Dice is like super gay lol.

Classiest to win spl

Finchinator's post really resonates with me. As easy as it is to point and laugh at a team for having a poor record, we need to step back and realize that these are people pouring everything they have into these games. Mocking people for bad luck or atrocious plays accomplishes nothing, and I shed a tear at the thought that people might be getting offended by what others say on the Internet.

btw gg's cryos, c'mon tigers we gotta catch fire

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
But I love mocking people for horrible plays. You can't mock people for having shitty luck though, or just plain losing if they still played a solid game closely. Well, you can, but it makes you a dumbass.

I would congratulate dzeronut for actually beating me fair and square for once in this SPL. (Clamp+Screech is still a bad moveset though for reasons I outlined on IRC.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)