Smogon Premier League 8: Doubles Discussion

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
prediction: best record will belong to a player bought for 4k or less
I Am a Rookie Sharks 4000 SM DOU 6 - 2 - 0
Biosci Scooters 4000 SM DOU 6 - 3 - 0
MajorBowman Tigers 10000 SM DOU 5 - 3 - 0
SamVGC Wolfpack 10000 SM DOU 5 - 4 - 0
finally Falcons 3000 SM DOU 4 - 1 - 0

so basically the 3 best records 6-2, 6-3, and 4-1 all belonged to players bought under 4k

I am a prediction god

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Stax vs Majorbowman; DAD1 vs Biosci - both Stax and DAD1 facing first SPL opponents to whom they have lost :o Would be exciting to see how they fare against jake and will compared to their debut matches. GL to all!!! :toast::pirate::heart:

Last edited:

kaori

Fully Automated Gay Space Communism
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Power Rankings vs Final Standings (regular season)

i am a nerd and enjoy stats like these so im dumping it here, leave some thoughts on how you enjoyed playing/spectating SPL, thoughts on the teams played, individual games, etc.

I think it speaks a lot to the strength of the field that our best players record-wise had 6 wins each, nobody truly dominated the field or set themselves apart and shows that our tier is ripe with a ton of talent

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
that's definitely not the entire list, I demand a recount

for real these matches were quality and everyone played well, I really hope next year's SPL is this hype too (and that anyone who's still in the VGC vs Smogon mindset has a pineapple on hand so they can shove it up their ass)

Yo the fuck is this??? The fuck is this shit????? Ain't none uh you niggas neva' heard uh no mothafuckin WIN PERCENTAGE???? I know you ain't about to be dissing my boi finally with this 5th place BULL SHIT! This man working his ASS off each week tryna' entertain you niggas with some fine ass mothafuckin matches, and I ain't about to have you placing him below this DISGUSTING nigga SamVGC! Put some respek on his name!

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo the fuck is this??? The fuck is this shit????? Ain't none uh you niggas neva' heard uh no mothafuckin WIN PERCENTAGE???? I know you ain't about to be dissing my boi finally with this 5th place BULL SHIT! This man working his ASS off each week tryna' entertain you niggas with some fine ass mothafuckin matches, and I ain't about to have you placing him below this DISGUSTING nigga SamVGC! Put some respek on his name!
mrw people said kylecole had the best record last year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)