Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pearl

Romance は風のまま
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis the 7th Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Champion
i'd love to say gg to the cryonicles without any single regret in mind, but this is easily one of the biggest congregation of douchebags I've ever seen during my time on smogon, so i'll just say that i'm happy for my friends who are on that team and hope that everyone else humbles up a little

the wolfpack will bounce back from this

Alright, I lost vs NJNP via a miss and I just wanna clarify somethings he addressed during the battle. "Fuck the wolfpack" was just a completely caustic comment that achieved nothing other than demonstration peoples preconceived notions of you as a user are completely true and that you are a toxic member of the community. Secondly I requested we play on the weekend from the minute the matchups went up and you said "we'll see how it goes" and avoided contact with me till Thursday to inform me you refused to play on weekends because "You dont like playing on weekends" and weekend activity trumps midweek so once again you are wrong. You were indeed the john (also turn your VM's on so the next person who has to fight you can actually contact you via the appropriate method of communication for scheduling since forever). Thirdly. I just want to address the fact that you were being a grade A asshole to me throughout the week whenever we attempted to schedule. I previously only had positive things to say about you as I was never around for your OLT nonsense that seemingly created a lot of peoples hatred towards the way you act. I helped you build for your original OST run, attempted to help you get matchups, and supported buying you as a sub, alongside blunder, for classiest last season. Seemingly this all counts for naught as your actions are entirely symptomatic of your horrific personality and immaturity. At least I for one now know one person who will not be receiving any help/attention from me no longer. I only hope your personality improves as this season continues.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So basically NJNP talked shit all week, got outplayed that game with a horrid team because he had Pheromosa, haxed, said Fuck The Wolfpack and won when he should have lost.

Like really I don't think you're a horrible person but really do you question why people doubt your trophy and skill lol you gotta be kidding me.

Love Gunner and Slick tho what a joke

Go scoots you hot fks

ggs i suppose. rly haxy series but we def didnt deserve to win tbh too many misplays and such that im not gonna get into because i would just go insane. w/e ppl are human stuff happens i dont rly care.
thats my last team tournament so "was fun" i suppose except not rly cuz it sucked. ye im not playin official tours anymore.
"Bye-bye" -Kyou Fujibayashi.

njnp

We don't play this game to lose.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Alright, I lost vs NJNP via a miss and I just wanna clarify somethings he addressed during the battle. "Fuck the wolfpack" was just a completely caustic comment that achieved nothing other than demonstration peoples preconceived notions of you as a user are completely true and that you are a toxic member of the community. Secondly I requested we play on the weekend from the minute the matchups went up and you said "we'll see how it goes" and avoided contact with me till Thursday to inform me you refused to play on weekends because "You dont like playing on weekends" and weekend activity trumps midweek so once again you are wrong. You were indeed the john (also turn your VM's on so the next person who has to fight you can actually contact you via the appropriate method of communication for scheduling since forever). Thirdly. I just want to address the fact that you were being a grade A asshole to me throughout the week whenever we attempted to schedule. I previously only had positive things to say about you as I was never around for your OLT nonsense that seemingly created a lot of peoples hatred towards the way you act. I helped you build for your original OST run, attempted to help you get matchups, and supported buying you as a sub, alongside blunder, for classiest last season. Seemingly this all counts for naught as your actions are entirely symptomatic of your horrific personality and immaturity. At least I for one now know one person who will not be receiving any help/attention from me no longer. I only hope your personality improves as this season continues.
I bragged about all the times you use to beat me and always appreciated your help. I was really heated the entire week that I never got a game during the week when you were able to talk in smog tours chat during the games and even like teammates posts but could not find time to play a quick mon game. The fuck the wolfpack was mostly at your lame ass managers http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/njnp.250418/#profile-post-1993832 for pulling this lame shit saying I had confirmed a time when I never had and didn't want u waiting for something I could not promise. Gl in future rounds dude, Bless Up.

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
I bragged about all the times you use to beat me and always appreciated your help. I was really heated the entire week that I never got a game during the week when you were able to talk in smog tours chat during the games and even like teammates posts but could not find time to play a quick mon game. The fuck the wolfpack was mostly at your lame ass managers http://www.smogon.com/forums/members/njnp.250418/#profile-post-1993832 for pulling this lame shit saying I had confirmed a time when I never had and didn't want u waiting for something I could not promise. Gl in future rounds dude, Bless Up.
lol let me clear this up bc your scheduling was so bad, even your manager admitted it was impossible

1) Gingy had exams all week so he couldnt play pre-Friday and he let you know this via other means since he couldnt post on your wall (great for scheduling by the way, makes it very convinient for people to reach you)
2) You PM him on showdown on Thursday saying "nah i cant do the weekend" basically giving Gingy a 1 day warning to play the game because once again he couldnt post on your fucking wall to contact you
3) He thought when you say the time "5EST Saturday" you would be ready to play then and I just wanted to post the screen shots to make sure there was no activity BS which turns out couldnt be further from the truth
4) Then you accuse me for going for a free win when im trying to get the game done which you obviously made not attempt to

You then make me go through your manager who luckily is the nicest user on Smogon Teal6 who has to pull teeth with you to even try to schedule with Gingy even after I give teal all of Gingys activity over the weekend, all you could say Friday night was "I will keep you updated" forcing Gingy to stay logged on SmogTours during those ranges when he could be doing other things.

Oh and how could I forget the best part, this morning when Teal logs on and I ask when you can play, he told me you were apparently on all morning but couldnt be bothered to PM gingy on his fucking main account on smogtours or on Smogon where, surprise surprise, his vm wall is open for anyone to post. Teal then has to tell me that you were logging off and that Gingy should be ready at 6PM EST Sunday (11PM for him) in order to play after already waiting all day today for NJNP to show up and fight.

Next time you call someone an asshole for trying to get a free win learn how to fucking schedule http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3538684/#post-6703482

Last edited:
On Sportsmanship
Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this SPL, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in #spl / #general / any of the semiofficial discords, or in opposing SPL team discords (I won't infract for you being a dick in your own SPL team channel unless the situation is so extreme I feel I absolutely have to make an exception (consider basically any njnp interaction ever)) will be grounds for an infraction. We encourage you to play semi-aggressively, but don't be a njnp.

Tele

a quality human being
So basically NJNP talked shit all week, got outplayed that game with a horrid team because he had Pheromosa, haxed, said Fuck The Wolfpack and won when he should have lost.
lol the fuck is that comment. njnp was behind pretty much for the whole game after his primarina went down but was able to recover from there by guessing right every 50/50 with his specs tapu lele. yes, he haxed but that's out of his control so if you are trying to blame him for that you are more retarded than i thought. hard-switching phero into metagross was also his only possible move. and calling his team bad because it has pheromosa just shows how much biased you are towards him

Like really I don't think you're a horrible person but really do you question why people doubt your trophy and skill lol you gotta be kidding me.
you know what else people be doubting? your good friend hugo's ost trophy. enough said.

also, since when has "fuck the wolfpack" become the ultimate form of disrespect? y'all falling for the bait - master baiter tele said it first

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
So, fish with sharp teeth,

Your choice of SM Doubles OU player confuses me, considering his forum activity adds up to a grand total of one log-on in 2017. I just wanted to publicise what I VMed him yesterday:

If he doesn't reply or meet up before or during the given time, you're going to be forced to substitute a new Doubles OU player from your plethoric bench. While this post might indeed be an implied disapproval of managers still buying smogon-inactive VGC players, I certainly mean no disrespect to Chase, who clearly has other things to focus on.

e: he responded, we play in the above-mentioned timeframe!! :]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)