Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: Always next week you spineless piece of shit. Sad fuck with a sad life I feel sorry for you you socially akward cunt.
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: No wonder you team sucks absolute dick
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: Losing every week
[19:25] +Omfuga: sweep pls
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: they have a vermin like you
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: Not only are you a terrible player, but most of the people in the community detest you
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: and that hatred is just growing
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: you're about to lose friends online man
[19:27] sefesgesgseges: watch your back these are the only friends you have
[19:27] +Omfuga: what
[19:27] sefesgesgseges: shut up you cunt your times up
[19:28] sefesgesgseges: I'll be ignoring you till the next time I feel like I have nothing to do and i need to play with my pet again

GGs falcons

please stop bullying me :(

get backer-Today at 7:55 PM
that name has a kuwait ip
just another of the many kuwaitian users
yn

Last edited:

shiloh

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Tiering Lead
ggs ruiners, even if some games were a bit one sided i think it evened out in the end and it ultimately came down to the wire. hope for a rematch in playoffs.

also proud of my little cubs for coming back from 0-4 and showing no mercy ~~awoo~~

Last edited:
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: Always next week you spineless piece of shit. Sad fuck with a sad life I feel sorry for you you socially akward cunt.
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: No wonder you team sucks absolute dick
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: Losing every week
[19:25] +Omfuga: sweep pls
[19:25] sefesgesgseges: they have a vermin like you
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: Not only are you a terrible player, but most of the people in the community detest you
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: and that hatred is just growing
[19:26] sefesgesgseges: you're about to lose friends online man
[19:27] sefesgesgseges: watch your back these are the only friends you have
[19:27] +Omfuga: what
[19:27] sefesgesgseges: shut up you cunt your times up
[19:28] sefesgesgseges: I'll be ignoring you till the next time I feel like I have nothing to do and i need to play with my pet again

GGs falcons

please stop bullying me :(
? that isn't me. Don't get me wrong I don't like you one bit. But I can tell you for sure there are hundreds of others who don't either, its probably one of them so don't point your finger at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)