Smogon Premier League VIII - Week 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
any chance we could get some host/TD clarification on how BD impacts ties for playoff spots (not seeding, but physically tying for entry)? i was long under the impression that BD only made an impact on seeding and that teams tied in overall points (for 4th) will go to tiebreaker, but there seems to be some confusion on our end here. it's extremely plausible that multiple teams will end up tying for 4th (possibly even 3 teams for 3rd-4th) so it'd be awesome if we could clear that up

thanks for your time :)

any chance we could get some host/TD clarification on how BD impacts ties for playoff spots (not seeding, but physically tying for entry)? i was long under the impression that BD only made an impact on seeding and that teams tied in overall points (for 4th) will go to tiebreaker, but there seems to be some confusion on our end here. it's extremely plausible that multiple teams will end up tying for 4th (possibly even 3 teams for 3rd-4th) so it'd be awesome if we could clear that up

thanks for your time :)
not a host or a td but for every spl that has existed, bd is the tiebreak for a playoff spot. the only reason the ruiners and cryonicles played a tiebreak last year was because they had the same bd. similarly, the wolfpack in spl 4 magically got into playoffs by just having 1 or 2 more bd than the next team
o.o

p2

Banned deucer.
Is there a player that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH reyscarface? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about bitch about hax reyscarface. I'm not talking about Chansey Sableye Dugtrio Toxapex Skarmory Clefable stall reyscarface either. Hell, I'm not even talking about met his online girlfriend through Smogon and consistently ranks himself in the top 3 of the SPL power rankings and then goes on to pull yet another negative record reyscarface.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)