Smogon Snake Draft I - Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think weeks would be more appropriate as there's more hype in a head to head and many people like myself prefer averaging 1 game a week instead of 1.5, especially when people can just john until week 2 of a cycle. However, I'd recommend maybe doing pure game differential instead of weeks won as it keeps it closer throughout the tournament, as seen in wcop not being decided until the final sunday.

Thank you for understanding the community's concern, hosts.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
I'm excited for taking part in the first iteration of the Smogon Snake Draft along with so many new wonderful friends I got to meet in my incredible team! I hope everyone in the tournament enjoys it to its fullest including spectators of course :)

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
So, after some huge discussion about the ORAS metagame that occured in my team chat, it's really been a long conversation, and everyone for sure was able to give their points of view to an extent, though, I'm quite suprised we didn't end up killing each other, we were able to carry it in a matture way, and finally we all reached a same conclusion.

Credits to Kingler12345 and myself for the artworks

I hope you Smogon members are able to spread our voice.

Mazar

Banned deucer.
meanwhile in the nagas chat...

[11:46 AM] Zamrock: Does wingull get hurricane
[11:46 AM] blarajan: nah it's limited to hp flying
[11:46 AM] blarajan: also limited to hp water
[11:46 AM] Zamrock: Aids
[11:46 AM] blarajan: you have to pick stab
[11:46 AM] Zamrock: .
[11:47 AM] Zamrock: Fr?
[11:47 AM] Zamrock: What's the point then
[11:47 AM] blarajan: it uses z defog
[11:47 AM] Zamrock: lol
[11:47 AM] blarajan: z defog doesn't clear hazards
[11:47 AM] blarajan: it steals them
[11:47 AM] blarajan: and puts them on the other person's side
[11:47 AM] Zamrock: What the hell
[11:47 AM] Zamrock: That's fire

RobertoSmogon

Banned deucer.
I wish the best to everyone investing their life efforts and time to play unbalanced, luck-based, counter-team oriented, online and meningless children video game tournament which uses fictitious rulesets created by teenagers full of acne and played on a sim that gets ddos by Bloo and McM every day and was developed by an ugly, poor addicted and life failure short guy from india.

May the best win meaningless 8x8 temporary pixels in their internet profile.

Last edited:

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
I wish everyone investing their life efforts and time to play unbalanced, luck-basedc, ounter-team oriented, online and meningless children video game tournament which uses fictitious rulesets created by teenagers full of acne and played on a sim that gets ddos by Bloo and McM every day and was developed by an ugly, poor addicted and life failure short guy from india.

May the best win meaningless 8x8 temporary pixels in their internet profile.
IMG_0254.PNG

Wish you good luck too bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)