Smogon Snake Draft I - Phase 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
hey hey we're out probably so

thanks everybody on my team for doing a stellar job. literally everyone communicated and tested and got their shit done. didn't have to babysit anyone for a single second and i wouldn't have drafted any other way. wish the cards fell a different way in what feels like a quarter of our games, but you're all phenomenal and everyone who is managing spl should look at these dudes

except you dice, fuck you dude

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
reyscarface and i had our game scheduled an hour ago but unfortunatly he did not show up, i have to call activity because i dont have time to play anymore.
Luigi Hogg
Your scheduled time was for yesterday, not today, and you didn't give a time for today after you canceled last minute. rey is on his way home but it'll probably be another hour. If you're not available, ask your manager for a sub.

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
only fools make shoutout posts for a team that finished as badly as we did, but i still feel compelled to write Something

thanks y'all for playing, unfortunately I can't help but feel that the lion's share of us not making playoffs belongs to me, but between work and moving I really didn't have the time to do as much as I wish I could have done... especially compared to SPL. sorry guys, but in the end i'm really happy with how our team turned out, both atmosphere wise and what we actually did, just didn't get the breaks we needed especially with our first seed quitting but that's how it goes sometimes. still super happy with what we did!!

hope y'all learned something from this tour and thanks for playing, friends!! <3 and while they are for fools, special shoutouts to my dude ZoroDark for going 9-0, i knew you were probably the best LC player going into this tour but 9-0 is NUTS bro. loved watching your games whenever they happened!

pce out

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
Before i say anything, i want to address something about the format.
This format was so hard on so many people (myself included) as it's just too pressing for anyone that's decently busy, prepping for 3 opps in 2 weeks. It downgraded a lot of the quality in most games as most people including myself just used rehashed teams or brought something random 5 mins before due to lack of time. I still think the tour was well hosted especially considering all the drama but i think the format needs to change. Just my opinion though. The format really downgraded some teams and even games which is the last thing we want from a tournament.
So, guess this is the end for us, it was an ejoyable ride.
The atmosphere was different from anything i ever experienced, lots of smogon veterans but i still had an easy time fitting in, way more than i expected.
I want to my team that i'm sorry for not being able to help as much as i would've liked as i've been very busy and snake's regular season was on the period of time where i would be busy the most. I wish i could've been around more at times and helped you guys a bit more, i hope what i managed to do for the team was enough.
But the times i was around were really fun, be it mael and mcm talking about music or kev giving his speeches about women and life, you guys made me laugh quite a bit and it made me happy really happy that you worried about me at the beginning of the tour when i was going through some though times.
I really wanted to know more of you guys during this tour but sadly that didn't happen.
I really want to team up with some of you guys in the future though, when i have more time even just to hang out.
Also, i want to give a special shoutout to tsmugs , you're the goat, you weren't even in our team and you worked harder than any of us, always building and bouncing ideas around, testing in every server, you're a legend and you definitely deserve to be in spl.
Guess this is the end of snake I for me, now back to the mountains and sucking dick for a pity spl buy el oh el.

p2

Banned deucer.
hey i won a game, won vs lax gg

not much to say, not impressed by my bad performance this tour, a lot of those losses could have been easily avoided but i often overlooked extremely small things that cost me big time, guess that's just how things go. shame this wasn't the tour i regained my trophy in because my teammates were great people, it was a fun few weeks while it lasted but all good things come to an end eventually. i'm gonna tie up a couple loose ends and then i'm gone for a couple months until spl (for real this time), this tour showed to me that i need to step back and reevaluate how i build and play, ill still be around on discord and w/e but yea.

pce STAG vros OML GOAT

rooting for dogmens team fuck abrs etc etc etc

Ojama

Banned deucer.
defeated rey, gg.

we are out which means i dont have to put up with posho's cringe comments about db super and his homosecksuality for another 2 weeks \o/

it was a pleasure to be on your team TDK sorry i didnt leave up to the expectations. i hope commando ginyu is still alive tho...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)