Playoffs Smogon Tour 22 Play-offs - Finals [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal6

is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
It's been enough time, going to wrap this one up.

Congratulations to BKC for the incredible win, well done for Posho being a first-time playoff participant to make it all the way to the finals, as well great runs by everyone in the top 16, thanks for making hosting the playoffs quite easy. I'd also like to extend a special thanks to all of the week-by-week hosts, as well as the folks who ran and calculated the points spreadsheet - it's a huge godsend that we have so many amazing community members willing to help out.

At the close of this tournament, BKC joins a fairly special club with Tesung and Veteran In Love as one of only three players to win Smogon Tour twice. This exclusive club is part of a broader grouping of two-time individual tournament winners, all of whom are players with their names etched permanently in Smogon history as the best of the best. I think we can all agree that BKC, after years of consistently top class performances, deserves to be in this elite grouping.

Smogon Tour 22 marks the end of an era with DPP being retired from the circuit. DPP is the generation that gave rise to many of the top tournament players still active on Smogon today, but I'm confident that SM can fill the void wonderfully and provide even more exciting tournaments for the next few years to come.

Thanks again everyone! See you in the Spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)