Nintendi is the player we need but dont deserve

16. Nintendi
vs. 9. Kickasser
2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini
14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_;
13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
16. Nintendi vs. 9. Kickasser - Nintendi's ORAS build was hot af, can't discount him since he just knocked out the top seed

2. SoulWind vs. 7. FlamingVictini - should be close although SW isn't exactly sitting pretty since FV is very capable of taking the dub with SM and ORAS

14. Alexander. vs. 6. craing ;_; - r1 showed that SM/ORAS have a pace perfectly tailored to ben's style. Think Alex will diverge from his usual style, curious to see if it succeeds

13. Posho vs. 12. Steve Angello - Both feel pretty evenly matched in all three tiers to me, maybe a slight edge to Posho in BW and Tim in SM, should be a good one.

lost ggs

We all saw that I did not had my best day, but you played well and I had a lot of fun during the battles great fight Posho you deserved to win this one, win the whole tournament now :)

Shoutouts to some people who helped me during my run and especially during my vacation in mallorca:

obii you were the biggest help in SM, you are a great friend an awesome builder for both ORAS and SM, sorry for fucking it up man could have definitly won :(
Mazar for always being my test buddy and telling me how much my builds suck
bluri and Lohgock for being the brain behind the BW squads, you are incredible testers and great friends, love you both, big help ngl
xray and cosine180 for the help in oras, see you in wiesbaden jonas
p2 for being my cheerleader

Ngl I am proud for that run, I will try to reach playoffs again.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Posho's about to win his well-deserved trophy.

By the way, some dramatic n-word just told me on discord that Kickasser is another one of Bloo's alts. Even if it is, isn't, who the fuck cares. It's been years; give it a rest already. Motherfuckers always be stirring the pot. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)