Smogon Tour 24 Standings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click the link above for Smogon Tour 24 standings. I will update this as often as I can. Credit to Cicada for the layout and the formula.

If you spot a mistake, please message me (We Three Kings) on Smogon so I can fix it straight away.

Note 1: Points are awarded on a weekly basis, not on a per tournament basis. If you earn points in both the Saturday and Sunday tournaments of one weekend, you will receive the higher of the two values toward your total score, not the sum. For example, if you win 7 points on Saturday and then win 5 points the next day on Sunday, you will receive 7 points toward your total, not 12.

Note 2: When getting a bye instead of an actual opponent to defeat, it is important to note that you won't be rewarded your point(s) for said round until you've won the following round. If, for example, you get a bye for Round 1 and win in Round 2, then you'll get the points for both rounds after winning your round 2 game. However, if you lose your Round 2 game in that same scenario, you won't be rewarded any points for that Smogon Tour, because you didn't actually win in Round 1 either.

If you change your Smogon nickname during Smogon Tour season, please let me know immediately. This saves me a lot of time, and allows me to run the spreadsheet more smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)