Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament II - Cycle 1 Signups (read post #734, #743 and #766)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum Name: Samuel Norton
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1L Samuel Norton, LT1M Samuel Norton, LT1N Samuel Norton
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes

Forum Name: Spin Da (Pig)
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1S Spin Da (Pig), LT1P Spin Da (Pig)
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes

Forum Name: Mega Torterra plz
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A Torterra, LT1X Torterra, LT1Z Torterra
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum name: dragonlord94240
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1D Dragonlord/LT1A FdpLord
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum name: sherwood
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A sherwood, LT1B sherwood, LT1C sherwood
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? yes

Forum Name: Liberon
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1C Liberon, LT1M Liberon, LT1V Liberon
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

Forum Name: North
Cycle 1 alts: LT1A North. LT1B North, LT1C North
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum Name: Victory Victreebel!
Cycle 1 alts: LT1K Victreebel, LT1M Victreebel, LT1N Victreebel

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Little reminder for everyone:

"You will not be allowed to edit these alts after you include them in your initial sign-up for any given cycle."

You are not allowed to use any more than the original 3 alts you listed in your sign up post for a given cycle. If you edit your post to change them, we will see it and you you won't qualify through your newer accounts.

--

Another thing that should goes without saying: if you're found asking your opponent to forfeit, you might be infracted and DQ'd later on if you play make playoff (up to the the TDs discretion). Everyone gets haxed, there is no reason to ask for free wins.

Last edited:
Forum Name: -Madness.
Cycle 1 Alt: LT1A CheckMate

Forum name:A Wild Waifu
Alts: LT1Y Waifu,LT1Z Waifu

Forum Name: jamjust3
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1Y jamjust3

Forum name: GoldSkull
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A GoldSkull, LT1B GoldSkull, LT1C GoldSKull
Do my alts for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? yes

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Another reminder: make sure to register your LT alt on PS. I've had to deal with people who got their registered by someone else because they were unprotected.
It is advised that you once you sign up here, you immediatly register the accounts on PS afterwards.

Forum name: FoxSpiri9
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1S FoxSpirit9, LT1M FoxSpirit9, LT1C FoxSpirit9

Forum name: SJB
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1A SJB

Forum name: Glide007
Cycle 1 Alts: LT1X Glide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)