Smogon's Official Ladder Tournament IV - Round 3 (Losers bracket)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuchtrest

Banned deucer.
Alright why the fuck does everyone think I'm an alt without any reasoning?? I'm getting tired of this. Why are there actually people who have no other problems than someone who has laddered for quite some time now thus knows how to climb it, like do people have a life nowadays?
For everyone whos interested (or has literally no other problems lol), I had no main till some friends wanted me to signup for OLT, i thought why not? I could face some good players and had a decent opportunity to establish myself in smogon. Is it that hard to use your brain and think about a plausible logic? People like you are the reason why I shouldnt even have tried... its literally impossible for me to join this community because people either think I'm an alt or I'm 'retarded for using AV Lando' and what have I done exactly? Yeah... nothing. Guess thats what you become if you take pokemon too seriously and forget about the fun part where you're trying to bash everyone who's in your eyes 'inferior' so you can compensate your shitty real life.
I wouldn't care about it and do this post if people wouldn't exaggerate on this whole thing. But people actually asking some of my friends about my non existing alt multiple times per day is ridiculous. Just think about what I have done to anyone here and I'm getting insulted and annoyed from many different sides. I accepted it as a joke at first but its getting more ridiculous day per day and meanwhile its actually sort of creepy and tbh unhealthy how much you care about a random ladder guy.
All I'm trying to do is having fun in this tournament but I can't because I either get shittalked because I don't care about my games and either win or lose a bo3 in 5 minutes or because I use inconsistent teams. Is this really justified in your eyes?
Yes I used AV Lando to qualify and thats probably the only thing I am sort of known for in this community, I lost in r2 for a tournament I laddered 2 weeks for in like 5 minutes, so what? I don't care because I like to use fun stuff thats actually working quite often, neither do I care about losing to better players, at least less than people like ^this do.
Gosh either make use of your brain or at least leave me alone if your biggest concern is which 'alt' I am but seriously stop giving shits like this about someone who hasn't done anything to you, you don't even know and stop spreading shit about me especially with no prove, any justified suspicion or whatsoever. I'm truly sorry for you if I'm really the biggest concern in your whole life but stop.

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Cdumas vs Vertex
Updated Kanto vs Liones
SoulWind vs Ojama
meepsvictory vs Hiye
Zuchtrest vs Alexander
Floppy vs Blunder
Kickasser vs imsosorrylol
BushTush vs ABR

Alright why the fuck does everyone think I'm an alt without any reasoning?? I'm getting tired of this. Why are there actually people who have no other problems than someone who has laddered for quite some time now thus knows how to climb it, like do people have a life nowadays?
For everyone whos interested (or has literally no other problems lol), I had no main till some friends wanted me to signup for OLT, i thought why not? I could face some good players and had a decent opportunity to establish myself in smogon. Is it that hard to use your brain and think about a plausible logic? People like you are the reason why I shouldnt even have tried... its literally impossible for me to join this community because people either think I'm an alt or I'm 'retarded for using AV Lando' and what have I done exactly? Yeah... nothing. Guess thats what you become if you take pokemon too seriously and forget about the fun part where you're trying to bash everyone who's in your eyes 'inferior' so you can compensate your shitty real life.
I wouldn't care about it and do this post if people wouldn't exaggerate on this whole thing. But people actually asking some of my friends about my non existing alt multiple times per day is ridiculous. Just think about what I have done to anyone here and I'm getting insulted and annoyed from many different sides. I accepted it as a joke at first but its getting more ridiculous day per day and meanwhile its actually sort of creepy and tbh unhealthy how much you care about a random ladder guy.
All I'm trying to do is having fun in this tournament but I can't because I either get shittalked because I don't care about my games and either win or lose a bo3 in 5 minutes or because I use inconsistent teams. Is this really justified in your eyes?
Yes I used AV Lando to qualify and thats probably the only thing I am sort of known for in this community, I lost in r2 for a tournament I laddered 2 weeks for in like 5 minutes, so what? I don't care because I like to use fun stuff thats actually working quite often, neither do I care about losing to better players, at least less than people like ^this do.
Gosh either make use of your brain or at least leave me alone if your biggest concern is which 'alt' I am but seriously stop giving shits like this about someone who hasn't done anything to you, you don't even know and stop spreading shit about me especially with no prove, any justified suspicion or whatsoever. I'm truly sorry for you if I'm really the biggest concern in your whole life but stop.
mad

Cdumas VS. Vertex
Updated Kanto VS. Liones
Soulwind VS. Ojama YES!
meepsvictory VS. Hiye
Zuchtrest VS. Alexander
Floppy VS. blunder
Kickasser VS. imsosorrylol
Bushtush VS. ABR

Cdumas VS. Vertex
Updated Kanto VS. Liones
Soulwind VS. Ojama
Zuchtrest VS. Alexander.
Floppy VS. blunder
Kickasser VS. imsosorrylol

Life called at an inconvenient time, I havent been available since my last noted correspondence with sorry and he indeed made an clear effort to schedule despite being busy himself. I have no problem with sorry advancing. Good luck in r3.

People like Tigers jaw and other irrevant naysayers calm the fck down

Cdumas

cd le 100 ⚠
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Quite Quiet

Vertex and I will have a lot of trouble to play this week because i have to leave for integration week-end tomorrow so no internet at all (this is basically the only week of the year i cant play week-end). Unfortunately we also have 9h of difference which made it impossible (according to him) to play early this week. I wish he communicated more with me since for the moment he only told to play Sat when i literally said first post i couldnt (on his wall). Just wanted to know if and how long an extension could be granted : a few days would allow me to play at 6am before class (doesnt seem we can find another time) whereas we could play at a decent time on next friday for instance. Tnx

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
I am not very keen on giving you nearly twice as long to get the game done compared to everyone else. Is scheduling for Monday/Tuesday possible?

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Cdumas VS. Vertex
Extended on request, and since you've already scheduled a new time this should be completed. Deadline is after your scheduled time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)