Sobi's Super Fast Banners [CLOSED]

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Hey Sobi, I have already seen what you got and its amazing!

Would you mind making a banner for my CAP Laddering Achievements. Maybe just have Colossoil and Tomohawk looking towards the center at a trophy and the background it red. Something like that. Link to the thread in my sig

Reactions: Mq

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Take an Azelfie - hope you like it n_n

EDIT: i'm gonna edit this post because if i make a new post, that'll be my 0.4k, and really want to keep it for my newest RMT so...

- This is a Mime. Jr sprite; I think it turned out well except for the slight overlapping here -

- nothing special, just Whitney's overworld sprite recoloured >:D

Last edited:

Sobi

Banned deucer.
hmm.. i dont really get the concept. Could you explain it a bit?
well, if you look closely in the background, you can see a bunch of berries, and seeing as the metagame revolves around items, I thought it was a good catch.. simple banners are really what i like; i'm not very fond of banners with a lot of stuff but i made another

i flipped over 'flip' because the concept of the metagame is that the items are flipped. i also flipped the items as well [:

well, if you look closely in the background, you can see a bunch of berries, and seeing as the metagame revolves around items, I thought it was a good catch.. simple banners are really what i like; i'm not very fond of banners with a lot of stuff but i made another

i flipped over 'flip' because the concept of the metagame is that the items are flipped. i also flipped the items as well [:
ok i can see that one better. Thank you <3

hello there n_n im doing an rmt soon and i was hpoing that you could make a banner with kyogre and groudon faded into backround w/
and
up front (i realise the diancie is big i was gonna ask if you could shrink it Xp) and w the text ORAS Ubers jirachi squad

thx in advance

Hey I'm about to post an Ubers Good Cores thread for all generations and I was wondering if you could make a banner for it! It would be really great if you could make a banner for this thread, including an ubers pokemon from every generation. You can really go in any direction you want with this, and don't even need to include a pokemon from every gen, that was just an idea. But yeah it would be great if you could do this huge favor for me. Thank you!

Sobi

Banned deucer.
Hey I'm about to post an Ubers Good Cores thread for all generations and I was wondering if you could make a banner for it! It would be really great if you could make a banner for this thread, including an ubers pokemon from every generation. You can really go in any direction you want with this, and don't even need to include a pokemon from every gen, that was just an idea. But yeah it would be great if you could do this huge favor for me. Thank you!
alright, added to the queue! CrzyCookie, 0kay, my weekend is going to be extremely busy.. I have two incredibly important weddings to attend, and I don't think I'll be online, but I'll try and do them ASAP. heck, i'll probably do them now since i've got time :o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)