Sontaran Trade Outpost - aka Strax's Trade Thread (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New addition:

#566 - Archen

OT: Ernesta | ID: 56608 | TSV: 3455
Nature: Jolly | Ability: Defeatist
Moves: Switcheroo - Knock Off - Head Smash - Defog
IV: 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31 - 31

New addition:

#479 - Rotom-Mow

OT: Adam | ID: 60275 | TSV: 3282
Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
Moves: Leaf Storm - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray

Last edited:
Two new additions:

#577 - Solosis

OT: Alicia | ID: 38944 | TSV: 0072
Nature: Bold | Ability: Magic Guard
Moves: Confuse Ray - Night Shade - Imprison - Acid Armor

#479 - Rotom-Fan

OT: Yonn | ID: 59119 | TSV: 1874
Nature: Modest | Ability: Levitate
Moves: Air Slash - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Confuse Ray

Last edited:
CMT for shiny ledyba
Would you trade it for that shiny Porygon? I know, it's an RNG, and has more value than a TSV, but I'll give it a try :D

Otherwise, if you're not willing to, I'd be interested in the HP Grass shiny Elekid in the Fast Ball :)

Would you trade it for that shiny Porygon? I know, it's an RNG, and has more value than a TSV, but I'll give it a try :D

Otherwise, if you're not willing to, I'd be interested in the HP Grass shiny Elekid in the Fast Ball :)
RNGing is pretty easy to do if you're experienced. They don't have as much value like they used to, since Nintendo sponsored tournaments require pokemon to be caught in a gen6 game.

Nonetheless, I don't mind trading that porygon.

#349 - Feebas ★

OT: Randos | ID: 10644 | TSV: 1160
Nature: Modest | Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Haze - Hypnosis - Dragon Pulse - Mirror Coat
Note: Changed the ability with an Ability Capsule.

Hello will you acept a TSV Abused Shiny Starmie?

OT: Jinny
Nature: Timid | Ability: Analytic
Moves: Ice beam / Psychic / Surf / Rapid Spin
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bred my me and Hatched by Jinny on Reddit.

Note: Starmie is full EV Trained and comes with Life Orb. EVs: 252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 4 HP

RNGing is pretty easy to do if you're experienced. They don't have as much value like they used to, since Nintendo sponsored tournaments require pokemon to be caught in a gen6 game.

Nonetheless, I don't mind trading that porygon.
I don't really care much about Nintendo's tournaments tbh, RNG is the only way for me to have a shiny flawless Porygon in a Dive Ball so I'd really love to make that trade, I'm more of a collector than a battler even tho I enjoy both sides of this game :) I'll clone the Ledyba, let me know your availability. Today and tomorrow is kinda tough for me, but we can still give it a try. My timezone is a bit tricky (GMT +1), let me know when you can be around. I'll probably be today at 22:00 my time :)

#349 - Feebas ★

OT: Randos | ID: 10644 | TSV: 1160
Nature: Modest | Ability: Oblivious
Moves: Haze - Hypnosis - Dragon Pulse - Mirror Coat
Note: Changed the ability with an Ability Capsule.

Hello will you acept a TSV Abused Shiny Starmie?

OT: Jinny
Nature: Timid | Ability: Analytic
Moves: Ice beam / Psychic / Surf / Rapid Spin
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Bred my me and Hatched by Jinny on Reddit.

Note: Starmie is full EV Trained and comes with Life Orb. EVs: 252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 4 HP
Why not :) If you can show me the Reddit permalink proving the hatch I'd surely do the trade :)

I don't really care much about Nintendo's tournaments tbh, RNG is the only way for me to have a shiny flawless Porygon in a Dive Ball so I'd really love to make that trade, I'm more of a collector than a battler even tho I enjoy both sides of this game :) I'll clone the Ledyba, let me know your availability. Today and tomorrow is kinda tough for me, but we can still give it a try. My timezone is a bit tricky (GMT +1), let me know when you can be around. I'll probably be today at 22:00 my time :)

Why not :) If you can show me the Reddit permalink proving the hatch I'd surely do the trade :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/3q17yf/0000/cy2jm7a

There you go :) Pm me when you are ready to trade

After Christmas might be better for me, since I'm temping till then.

Same thing for me, I've been busy these days, the 27th should be ideal :)

I'd like it to keep the discussion over here if possible, without PMs :) Is after Christmas fine to you? I'll be kinda busy until then :)
Alright :) its ok for me.

Hi, unfortunately I will be away from home starting tomorrow until the 7th of January and thus won't be available to trade. So unless we can catch up today in the following 8 hours, I'm afraid we'll have to wait until then :(
I'm online :), already added your FC, I'm waiting for you online

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)