SPL VII - Salty Suite Discussion (All-Stars on #144)

Should we run a Salty Suite instead of All-Star Week?

• Yes

Votes: 338 92.6%
  • No

Votes: 27 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I do still think very lowly of that counterteaming a-hole. I actually understand why some people got perfect matchups against me in team tournaments now. I bet there were snakes in the IRC channel who leaked my teams when I pastebinned them. I'm not gonna drop names without proofs. My intuition is rarely wrong though.

List of pussies I want to fuck up

1. BKC - Fuck BKC and the clique he claims
2. Blunder - Nothing but garb
3. Anyone who wants beef ur dead.

@Statos, Ojama doesn't want that shit, he be traumatised yo.

yea this miss piggy looking kid talks too much shit for someone who hasnt done absolutely anything worth mentioning so ill take that
Both of you are fucking garb and I will smoke you both simultaneously if either of you want to do that (inb4 you bring up past victories to slide out of the fire from the GOD, or my tragic 1-3 SPL record but I didn't try in the ones I lost/lagged out/got cted)

Make it happen Zebraiken - Nobody wants it from me tho, I will take out the whole roster if they agree to it.

Also CTC - Who the fuck is cryolite?

Last edited:
CTC, also do you not flatter yourself. You're no rival of mine either.

I'm the better looking Asian (by far).

I'm better than you at anything Pokemon (by far).

You're just a Chigga who pretends to be a nigga by posting nonsensical stuff on here to hide the fact that you're stupid. No matter how hard you try, everyone knows you help your parents taking them chicken fried rice orders on the weekend at China Wok. Unlike you, I'm proud of what I do for a living.

You have absolutely nothing on me.
As much as I enjoy your little facade, CTC is the better looking Asian and he would wreck you at anything pokemon.

PS: Before you ask, Yes I am jerking him off right now and I am on the basedlords dick AND WHAT.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
You havn't beat me since 2012 when you haxed me in a BW Tour. Remember the UU tour where you rage quit or the last BO3 we played with advance. You can't beat me which is why you always talk shit about me. You're insecure. You know who the better player is.
You mean the ADV game where you haxed me throughout the match, yet I still managed to put myself in a winning position. Then it was down to your Aerodactyl vs my Aerodactyl and Jolteon, and you won both speed ties?

You have the memory of a pigeon.

You mean the ADV game where you haxed me throughout the match, yet I still managed to put myself in a winning position. Then it was down to your Aerodactyl vs my Aerodactyl and Jolteon, and you won both speed ties?

You have the memory of a pigeon.
And I won the series 2-0 without a necessary 3rd game. Are you going to back up your trash talk for all these years and play me or not. Here is your chance.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
You did not win 2-0. Go dig up that thread again. Like I said, you have the brain of a pigeon.

Why would I waste my time playing against you. Come on now.

You did not win 2-0. Go dig up that thread again. Like I said, you have the brain of a pigeon.

Why would I waste my time playing against you. Come on now.
Waste your time? You mean the person who can't win in SPL. There is a reason you don't sign up for this tour and its because you don't want to be demolished.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
I didn't sign up because I already have a SPL trophy. You don't know how to read now too?

Would a LeBron James play against a James Jones just because the latter begged for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)