SPL VII - Salty Suite

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

S A L T Y..S U I T E
SMOGON PREMIER LEAGUE 7
--

CrashinBoomBang vs reyscarface

Stratos vs checkmater75

Braverius vs n1n1

King UU vs Calloflochie

Finchinator vs CasedVictory
--​

Players will announce the format that they are playing (tiers / bo1 / bo3 / boWhatever / etc) in this thread, as well as when the match is scheduled to happen. Johns will be met with eternal shame. As far as why some popular pairings were not included: we opted to only give an individual player a single pairing so they aren't asked to prepare for multiple opponents in a "fun" week. Should any of these players like to take on the additional challenge of facing another opponent as well as the one they are paired with here, let me know.

I am also still waiting on a response from a member of one other pairing, so that might be added in the coming few days as well. If there are scheduling issues, I do not mind allowing this thread to be open for a bit after midseason ends to complete the matches (because it is posted later in the week), but it will not affect Week 5 in any way.

If you dislike the picture I chose for you, too fuckin bad. (actually I will change it if you ask nicely.)

Clean for predictions:

Stratos vs checkmater75
Braverius vs n1n1
King UU vs Calloflochie

Last edited:

Rumor

when bae sees your sketchers light up
Stratos vs checkmater75
Braverius vs n1n1
King UU vs Calloflochie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)