SSJSonikku's Eevee New Year Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some fodder off bank
Deposited lvl one male trapinch
Aaaand got sniped.
Last try put up a lvl 54 male pikipek

Last edited:
It seems that lots of requests or being snipped. If you want to get these Eevees and this continues to happen, send me a PM and we'll do a trade.

Deposited: Corphish, male, lv 1, Poke Ball, ENG
Wanted: Human Torch
IGN: Aravagantos

Did you know? In the comics, the scientist that created the original robot Human Torch got so mad at the Fantastic Four's Human Torch copyright infrigement that he doused his daughter in chemicals until she became another Human Torch. She would later succesfully apply for the job of Galactus' herald and kill A TON of Skrull as payback for generally being Skrulls.

Last edited:
Deposited: Corphish, male, lv 1, Poke Ball, ENG

Did you know? In the comics, the scientist that created the original robot Human Torch got so mad at the Fantastic Four's Human Torch copyright infrigement that he doused his daughter in chemicals until she became another Human Torch. She would later succesfully apply for the job of Galactus' herald and kill A TON of Skrull as payback for generally being Skrulls.
Snipped, send again. (make sure you include the message)

I never knew about that story with the original Human Torch.

Snipped, send again. (make sure you include the message)

I never knew about that story with the original Human Torch.
Technically speaking, the OG Human Torch remained dead for the whole thing, which is the most impressive superpower in Marvel/DC comics.

Deposited: Eevee, male, lv 1, Poke Ball, ENG

Last edited:
Technically speaking, the OG Human Torch remained dead for the whole thing, which is the most impressive superpower in Marvel/DC comics.

Deposited: Eevee, male, lv 1, Poke Ball, ENG
Why you asking for Lv91 or higher? My Eevees are lv1. You might want to redeposit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)