Stitch's Art

As Eevee General himself asked, here's my Art Gallery :D

- Fusion Evolution
Lately I've been drawing some artworks for a few Fusions I submitted to this Pet Mod.
So, here they are :D

I don't like it :/

Idea by MegaFlareon

- Megas and Primals

Hope you like 'em :D

Last edited:
Darn, these are really strong. I like Kyuricham and Shaymizard the most. The contrast between Kyrem and Medicham is huge, but they seem to fuse really well together. Keep it up! I'm curious to see more.

Litra

Desire Sensor's favorite plaything
is an Artist Alumnus
Kyuricham creeps me out a bit, but I love the contrast and how it works in its favor. My favorite fusion is either Suirizion or Shayminzard, but overall is either Mega Machamp (almost an Atlas reference) or Primal Regigigas for catching my eye.

Kyuricham creeps me out a bit, but I love the contrast and how it works in its favor. My favorite fusion is either Suirizion or Shayminzard, but overall is either Mega Machamp (almost an Atlas reference) or Primal Regigigas for catching my eye.
Well, this is awkward, but actually that's not exactly a reference to Atlas lol
My Mega Machamp's design is inspired to Sisiphus, a Greek Titan who is condemned to carry a rock on the top of a mountain, but every time that he's about to reach the top, the rock falls down and he has to start over (the ability is also a reference). Anyway, thanks a lot for the compliments :D

Last edited:

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
Stitch I'd like to request art for: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/the-complete-pokedex-project.3550599/page-2#post-6449851

#Crimsagon:

"Design/Desc.: The spikes on its body? They all become metallic. Its red mask becomes a metallic gray with a bluish tint in cooler (to stay in sync with the original design, but the rest of its body takes a red, Crimson tone. Its wings do have grayish, slightly spikier edges though."

You can click the link if you need to know further :)

Not as urgent, but because inub234 won't make them, can you take a shot at this:

For something a little challenging, try blending the best favourites of Mega Charizard X and Y? :D

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to request art of my own fusionmon, Bastioking. I think it'd be really cool to see. (:
Just a sketch, finishing it soon.

Also, I'm closing up commissions, I will do the already requested but I will accept no more. Sorry, but I'm very busy atm, school has started and homeworks have to be done. Will probably open them in Chistmas time :)

SpartanMalice

Y'all jokers must be crazy
That looks amazing Stitch. You blended Gyara's and Zard's fave quite well. It does have a druddigon vibe going on with its neck and all so that's an interesting take on it.

Hey there! A little up.
Here's the sketch for Hoorbok

It is the DNA fusion of Arbok and Unbound Hoopa, made for the Pet Mod Fusion Evolution.
It's obviously inspired to the Orochi, from Japanese mythology, and as you can see Unbound Hoopa's hands were replaced by heads of Ekans with Hoopa's horns. I'll colour it and make a better lineart as soon as I have enough time :)

I see you've ventured into digital art, and you've still got a great way of defining form and a good sense of perspective/positioning with your lines, and I loved how you did the multiple heads on Hoorbok. The only thing I see is that they're a little messier, which is something I found when I started with digital art as well- I've found erasing as you go along helps, but I'm sure you'll figure out your own way/line style as you draw more. Keep it up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)