Tournament Sun/Moon Doubles OU Kickoff! [won by Nido-Rus]

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opp Paraplegic and I scheduled to play at 7 pm PST (3 am GMT) today. I've been waiting the past hour and haven't seen him on.
Calling act on my opp as I haven't heard from him at all this weekend. If we both happen to be on later today I'll play him.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Calling act. It's been 3 hours of the proposed times he wanted to play LOL he said he was free from like 7-11pm his time and atm 3 hours + deadline has passed. Have finals tomorrow and have a paper due at midnight that I haven't started so peace out.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Sorry everyone, I honestly thought that I made the deadline Monday night. Anyway, on to the next round!
Activity Calls
Electrica vs Haruno - Electrica missed the scheduled time and Haruno called for activity. Haruno advances.
Checkmater vs Nido-Rus - Scheduling has been difficult because of timezones but it seems like the match will be played, extension granted
Paraplegic vs GenOne - Paraplegic missed the scheduled time and GenOne called for activty. GenOne advances.
Matt vs Lolk - Lolk needs to learn to start scheduling games before Friday, but Matt hasn't been on forums since Friday and Lolk at least made an attempt. Lolk advances.

Round 3
DaAwesomeDude1 vs n1n1
Haruno vs (Checkmater vs Nido-Rus)
Koekiekoekje vs nvakna
Laga vs ClaimingRobin
MajorBowman vs KyleCole
Elise vs Matame
Lolk
vs GenOne
Pastelle vs Flame Road

Deadline is Sunday, December 25th at 11:59pm EST
Extension deadline is Thursday, December 22nd at 11:59pm EST
Replays are required!

Last edited:
Why is eevium Z banned is this a joke or is this serious? its not even a rule in the pokemon showdown doubles ou tier itself?
and you cant just ban things because you dont like the sight of it we also accepted matame as a participant of this tour

Last edited:
Do you also know the reason for the ban? If the eevium z strategy is too brokenly powerful to handle i'd agree with such a ban but i doubt that really was the reason.

Okay so 'EV-pass' is just a mixture of level 51 and davilaivancarlos strats that is very easy to pull off i understand why it got banned now.

Level 51 edit: hi mr koekikeiojkeokokoeijke, can you please not compare me to davilaivalvialvalaivlavialva thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)