Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index v2

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Latias and Mega Altaria are up for reservation. For now I will tentatively allow this to be open to both non-badged and badged users. Please PM a QC member what your gameplan is for the analysis once reserved.

Furthermore, once Mega Latias analysis is started it and Mega Diancie will need to go up rather quickly, so I will be a little harsher on the time limit to write the analysis. Mega Altaria will have a little leeway on time.

Mega Diancie reservation will be allowed in the future. If you reserve it in advanced expect an infraction.

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Mega Diancie is up for reservation. This one is badgeholder only and a high priority analysis so it will have a stricter time limit.

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Dont take it away from me this time
e: The bourgeoisie may have stolen what belongs to me but I still have the fastest reservation post so whos the real winner

Last edited:

Colonel M

I COULD BE BORED!
Nuked was next on my list for Mega Latias as he waited patiently and requested if he could write it in case anything happened to the analysis.

Nuked once you see this message please get the Skeleton up and ready for QC as soon as possible.

Gary

Can be abrasive at times (no joke)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Scarf Excadrill needs a set. Anyone can reserve it just PM a QC member.

Gary

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
SD Mega Scizor has been getting a decent amount of usage in OLT because of its good matchup vs Aurora Veil as well as punishing some builds. It's also one of the best anti measures to CM Mega Latias. Vertex already contacted me and said he will do it.

Oh also one more thing. Z Celebrate Victini needs a set because it's decent and is arguably better than CB in the current meta just because of how annoying it can be to revenge and how late-game it's actually really fucking annoying. Open to anyone for reservation, but as always, PM me first.

Last edited:

Gary

Gengar is in dire need of a revamp. The sets are fine for the most part, but everything else about the analysis is royally fucked up due to the previous writer's inability to listen to instructions and apparent narcissism. This will be badgeholder only. As always, PM a QC member after you reserve it so we know you're not about to post some garbage.

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
Gengar is in dire need of a revamp. The sets are fine for the most part, but everything else about the analysis is royally fucked up due to the previous writer's inability to listen to instructions and apparent narcissism. This will be badgeholder only. As always, PM a QC member after you reserve it so we know you're not about to post some garbage.
So why was its analysis accepted?

King Sceptile

Banned deucer.
The Nihilego analysis seems a little outdated, with Choice Scarf and Choice Specs being the 2 main sets when its only discernible niche in the metagame is that of a suicide lead anyways. If I could be approved for a revamp on that mon that would be very much appreciated but it's understandable if the effort for checking the analysis multiple times is too much to deal with for such a poor Pokemon.

Gary

The Nihilego analysis seems a little outdated, with Choice Scarf and Choice Specs being the 2 main sets when its only discernible niche in the metagame is that of a suicide lead anyways. If I could be approved for a revamp on that mon that would be very much appreciated but it's understandable if the effort for checking the analysis multiple times is too much to deal with for such a poor Pokemon.
No you're definitely right. I was mostly just worried of it potentially dropping off the VR at some point and I'd hate for people to revamp it only to have it removed anyway. But, considering it's only one set, it shouldn't be too much effort. If you're interested, I give you permission to revamp Nihilego, just PM me beforehand with the set.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)