Sticky Sun/Moon Sprite Project

Hello, I'm Antiant! You might have seen me around here and there. Anyway, I'm going to be updating the sprite project threads for a bit because leParagon is busy with other things at the moment.

725.gif
725b.gif
725s.gif
725sb.gif
732.gif
732b.gif
732s.gif
732sb.gif
737.gif
737b.gif
737s.gif
737sb.gif
738.gif
738b.gif
738s.gif
738sb.gif
742.gif
742b.gif
742s.gif
742sb.gif
744b.gif
744s.gif
744sb.gif
748.gif
748s.gif
755.gif
755b.gif
755s.gif
755sb.gif
762.gif
762b.gif
762s.gif
762sb.gif
767.gif
767b.gif
767s.gif
767sb.gif
777.gif
777s.gif
782.gif
782b.gif
782s.gif
782sb.gif
783.gif
783s.gif
807.gif
807b.gif
807s.gif
807sb.gif

Litten, trumbeak, charjabug, vikavolt, cutiefly, rockruff, morelull, steenee, wimpod, jangmo-o, hakomo, and zeraora by Antiant
Toxapex and togedamaru by Omegaling

The back and shiny sprites for rockruff have been posted again because they were not in sync with the front sprite.

First, I would like to congratulate all of you for your incredible work. I would love to have those spriting skills.

Second, I would like to ask. Is the SUN & MOON project still going ahead or did it stop developing to prioritize Sword / Shield? I'm trying to get animated sprites of the alola forms of some Pokemon, particularly Geodude, Graveler, Golem, and Dugtrio. I tried to edit some that I could share, but they are FAR AWAY in quality to the pieces on display here.

G.E.Z.

formerly Grand Emperor of Zelron
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderator
First, I would like to congratulate all of you for your incredible work. I would love to have those spriting skills.

Second, I would like to ask. Is the SUN & MOON project still going ahead or did it stop developing to prioritize Sword / Shield? I'm trying to get animated sprites of the alola forms of some Pokemon, particularly Geodude, Graveler, Golem, and Dugtrio. I tried to edit some that I could share, but they are FAR AWAY in quality to the pieces on display here.
It is still being worked on, alongside the Gen 6 sprite project and SwSh sprite project.

Yes, all of Minior's cores have the same Shiny coloration in the official games. This applies even in Pokémon HOME.
No, what he means that the animation for the Minior colors are in the same gif. He was planning to use them (as well as I), but does not know how to separate each individual Minior.

Hey y'all! Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for doing this absolutely wonderful project, I use your sprites in tier lists and they work so perfectly, the quality is just exceptional. Secondly, I wanted to ask if it would be possible for all the Pokemon on this spreadsheet to link to a single sprite rather than a picture containing multiple sprites. Pikipek, Toucannon, Grubbin, Ribombee, Mareanie, Bewear, Comfey, Sandygast, Palossand, Pyukumuku, Togedemaru, and all their shiny forms link to a file containing both their front and back sprites rather than either or. If this could be rectified so I didn't have to crop those specific Pokemon in order to get the single sprite that would be awesome, though I completely understand if this can't happen because I'm sure everyone is very busy with the gen 9 sprites. Anyways, have a good day and thank you again for the great work!

Hey y'all! Firstly I just wanted to say thank you for doing this absolutely wonderful project, I use your sprites in tier lists and they work so perfectly, the quality is just exceptional. Secondly, I wanted to ask if it would be possible for all the Pokemon on this spreadsheet to link to a single sprite rather than a picture containing multiple sprites. Pikipek, Toucannon, Grubbin, Ribombee, Mareanie, Bewear, Comfey, Sandygast, Palossand, Pyukumuku, Togedemaru, and all their shiny forms link to a file containing both their front and back sprites rather than either or. If this could be rectified so I didn't have to crop those specific Pokemon in order to get the single sprite that would be awesome, though I completely understand if this can't happen because I'm sure everyone is very busy with the gen 9 sprites. Anyways, have a good day and thank you again for the great work!
I doubt anyone would take the time to split up the sprites, mainly bc it's very low priority and not really that big of a deal. But I may or may not quickly do that at some point, bc it wont take much time to do.

I doubt anyone would take the time to split up the sprites, mainly bc it's very low priority and not really that big of a deal. But I may or may not quickly do that at some point, bc it wont take much time to do.
Thank you for the response! As I said, I completely understand that it's low on the priority list I just figured I'd ask. Great work on the animations by the way!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)