Research Sun & Moon TM Location Guide [COMPLETE]

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Regarding the four TMs that require it to be night time to obtain.

It must be night time in your game and not in real life since Pokemon Moon is set 12 Hours different from Pokemon Sun. So essentially Pokemon Moon players have to get these TMs in the day [real time].

Edit!
Suns Day - 6:00 AM - 5:59 PM
Suns Night - 6:00 PM - 5:59 AM
Moons Day - 6:00 PM - 5:59 AM
Moons Night - 6:00 AM - 5:59 PM
You can also change the in-game time by 12 hours by going through the portal to the alternate universe (at Altar of the Sunne/Moone), but I haven't checked if you can receive the TMs in this realm.

DHR-107

Robot from the Future
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Smogon Media Contributor
Orange Islands
cant say LegoFigure11

This is really good thank you :) However, the pictorial representations are kinda confusing in places. Would it be possible to add a more accurate description of where the items are? This is especially true for TM's that are inside the larger areas (such as Scald or Dazzling Gleam). An image of "grassy area with a tree" or "rocky area with hole to crawl through at the top" isn't exactly descriptive...

Also Scald isn't on Route 5. It's in Brooklet Hill on the way to the trial.

I can start work on this if you guys want.

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
cant say LegoFigure11

This is really good thank you :) However, the pictorial representations are kinda confusing in places. Would it be possible to add a more accurate description of where the items are? This is especially true for TM's that are inside the larger areas (such as Scald or Dazzling Gleam). An image of "grassy area with a tree" or "rocky area with hole to crawl through at the top" isn't exactly descriptive...

yeah I've already spoken with Lego about expanding the descriptions. the plan is to get this onsite so we need to change all the "specific locations" from image links to actual descriptions with the images added underneath.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
cant say LegoFigure11

What cant say said, basically.
I've got exams and other real life commitments atm but in a couple of weeks time I have a 6 week break over Christmas, during which I will play through my Sun so I can fix up any errors + write proper descriptions for the locations of all the TMs then :)

What is the time of day (?) needed to get Embargo from the scientist.

Every time I go to him he just says to come back tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)