Super Duper Skeleton Emporium

Hey guys

We'd like to get a few of the things we have listed as A rank in the viability rankings analysis quickly. To do this, lucariojr and I have written a few skeletons that are basically QC approved and ready to be written up. Post here if you want to claim one of these written skeletons and write it up. You can also go ahead and claim one of these skeletons for yourself, then PM me and lucariojr with it as described here and we can get it QC checked for your asap

Pokemon:

Charizard
Ludicolo
Venusaur
Zapdos
Gyarados
Breloom -DaAwesomeDude1
Camerupt

Last edited by a moderator:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'll write ttar then

edit: dropping this, I'm too busy with my other analyses atm

Last edited:
We had an incident where the quality of someone's writing was very poor and added / removed content from the original skeleton. Because of this, we have some new skeletons that are now open to be written.

Camerupt
Excadrill

And don't worry prospective writers, this was an extreme case, not the norm. We likely won't have to intervein as severely as we did with this incident ever again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)