Since i'm horrible at life and math and counting here are some new points

Points are:
Root: 35
Claw: 34
Helix: 42
Dome: 38

Root and Claw, you know what to do.

man i'm awful at this host thing

Since my last challenge failed so miserably, and the challenge scheduled for this week turned out to not be possible, I will be initiating Drew's Challenge #2! So what is Drew's Challenge #2? Well this week, every team will choose a champion, similar to Drew's Challenge #1. This champion will play the opponents' champion. The matchups are as follows:
Dome Champion vs. Helix Champion
Root Champion vs. Claw Champion
The matches will be a best of 3. The first tier will be SM OU. Now here's where the fun comes in. The loser of the first game will choose the next tier from these choices:
SM OU
SM Ubers
SM UU
SM RU
SM NU
XY PU
SM CAP
SM Monotype
SM Doubles OU
SM LC
XY OU
BW OU
DPP OU
ADV OU
GSC OU
RBY OU
if the chooser of battle #2 wins it, then the final battle shall be chosen from the above list under the same circumstances by the loser of battle #2. I designed this after SPL tiebreakers but with people representing full teams, so if you don't understand my ramblings think about it like that. Just remember to get your games done and have some fun! If you have any questions, contact me or any of the co-hosts! Also when you choose your champion just highlight me on discord in your team servers or post in your tribe conversation so I can get these matchups up as quick as possible. Replays are appreciated but not required. Good luck and have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)